Fortnite: Similar to Blockland salvage/fortwars

Author Topic: Fortnite: Similar to Blockland salvage/fortwars  (Read 17828 times)

Fortnite is hugely easier to run in comparison though so there's that

Just upgrade your GPU to a GT 740 or equivalent or better and you'll be good
im already using a gtx 960 i just like running a consistent 60
the new update made the optimization a tad better anyway

new update made the optimization a tad better
Hopefully i get 30 fps instead of 20

new to the game, how (and where) do you find legendary weapons? pure luck?

yuh

luck, but they’re more likely to drop from a chest/airdrop than they are to be just spawned on the ground

This game runs like cheeks. Not sure what's up with the console versions of games being runnable but the PC version isn't. Make a decent port please.

This game runs like cheeks. Not sure what's up with the console versions of games being runnable but the PC version isn't. Make a decent port please.
the pc port runs great for me what the forget are you talking about

pc port runs great tho? adjust your settings if they're too high lol

ummmm upgrade ur pc xD

My take on both modes of Fortnite:

Save the World: a neat idea. But got repetitive really fast. I can't put my finger on exactly what it is, but it just hasn't kept my interest the same way other tower defense games have

Battle Royale (compared to PUBG): Definitely less buggy and better network connectivity.
Much faster paced, almost arcade-y, compared to PUBG.
The building aspect is really neat and adds a lot of play possibilities to the game.
But my biggest turnoff to this game is traps; I really don't feel they have a place in this game. I've had moments where I'm the last man alive in a squad and I fend off another full squad holed up in a house, just to get killed by a trap they placed outside my room. It really kills the vibe for me.

If you're trying to run the game at maximum settings, then maybe your PC just isn't that much better than a console.
If you're trying to run the game at medium settings, congrats, your PC is actually weaker than a console. Whether it be lacking sufficient hardware. Or a likely case is that you're running a lot of stuff background processes. Lack of knowledge of how things work at a basic level might lead to that.

ITT people who don't know how the forget optimization works talk stuff about people's computers because "but I can run it fine!"

why do I do better with the dumbass peashooter pistols in this game than I do with actual guns