Author Topic: Unova/Brine/Verification, Unfunny starfish  (Read 88210 times)

we got a couple of idiots over here who have no interest in the world around them............ oblivious fools........ have fun not being able to participate in any discussions with people over the age of 16,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
another intelligent post by foxscotch

women are always intelligent

women are always intelligent
don't think respecting women is gonna get you out of this one./ you're still an idoit it's just ok that you googled brown town bleaching

no it was a joke
but seriously it isnt what it sounds like at all, there aint nothing wrong with googling something you dont know about
also I'm assuming you forgot not in "its just ok"

time to lasso this drama back on course
Those Home O Vacuoles are ruining our christian lifestyle
imagine being this unfunny

ok google "celau is obsessed"

haha that's why u constantly bring me up in every discord you join right
this is ur drama handicap

T. Drama obsessed scumbag
where have i mentioned you in any discords ive joined which don't have you as an admin in them

T. Drama obsessed scumbag
where have i mentioned you in any discords ive joined which don't have you as an admin in them
Dude, you, totally, owned, ME!

Verification, stand-up guy.

???
celau admitted to doing weed and drinking beer at 13, and i was 10 at the time and it was a bet

celau admitted to doing weed and drinking beer at 13, and i was 10 at the time and it was a bet
doing weed and drinking beer as a teenager is a lot loving different than shooting up loving heroin in elementary school you loving tard

It was a lie. I just did not really want to be made fun of. Geez.

uhhhh i stik dah needle in a duh muscle and i go high weee