Unova/Brine/Verification, Unfunny starfish

Author Topic: Unova/Brine/Verification, Unfunny starfish  (Read 86309 times)

Prologue

I'll keep this re-hashing brief, just to stand as a comparison for how Unova acted back on his old account and how he acts now. If you want the full details on his past just click the link above. On his old account, Unova was an obnoxious stuffposting starfish, going out of his way to make terrible jokes and insult everyone and everything, then after being called out for it he'd always use a scapegoat like "waaah daddy issues!!!" because he didn't want to take the blame. Unova acts the same way today, going out of his way to stuff on people he doesn't like and be completely unfunny at the same time.

Part 1: Unfunny
my girlfriend is my right hand!! no Gayness here
one
two
three
four

how many mondays are in my store

we knoooww you're stealing
im a car
i drink ethanol through my gas-port... it burns but its worth. makes me move around
crooked Hootaloo
toothed deer lookin headass. his fursona had forgetin wings lookin ass and he wasnt even a forgetin burd lmao
datin a birdcigarette but you aint even have no beak like what the forget you supposed to be a hairy ass bat or something like foreal
i will destroy Political Threads Which Could Easily Go In The Politics Megathread !!!
imma get vincent on yo ass yOu forgetin Betrayed Him and You dont Even keep the same Ass Fursona Lmao

Brine tries REALLY hard to be funny. Nearly all of his posts are gibberish stuffty jokes, usually taking jabs at people he doesn't like (ex: hootaloo) thinking he's the next Robin Williams. Surprise surprise, most of the things he post are really loving annoying. I'd be okay with Brine stuffposting every once in a while if he decided to make an actually sensible post now and again, but if you look through them all (here you go) you probably won't find a single one.
8 posts a day, and those 8 posts are either a. passive aggressive insults or b. stuff jokes. I can't name a single thing or post from Brine that had a positive effect on this community since he first came here as Unova. That isn't all though, folks, he'll try so hard to fit in he'll steal jokes.

That's right, the one time people even found him remotely funny was when he stole DrenDran's joke.

Part 2: starfish

Now before I explain why Brine has it out for me I want to show you a prime example of what he does best, being an starfish. He posted DMs between me and Hulk (which we've resolved over Discord) in the Blocklander of the Year 2017 thread so people wouldn't vote for me. Yes, he is that petty. He's also been pestering people to make a drama on me for a while, over a situation I'll get into right now.

So, why does Brine hate me you may ask? To answer this question we'll have to go back about 2 months, in my discord.

Brine decides to start stuff with Cubone/Vledmor in my discord in an un-related conversation (sound familiar?) over some personal beef he had with him out of the blue. This isn't the first time he's done this to people but it's probably the most significant.

After being called out by people for being a stuffler, Brine resorts to his trap card, "I was just joking bro!!!!". That brings up the question, has he really changed from Unova? He still stuffposts unfunny memes, harasses people, and when he's called out for it he throws a fit and holds a grudge.

Eventually I step into the stuff-storm Brine stirred, and I held a vote in the discord. Since he'd been acting like a complete ass for a while now and nobody wanted him there I decided to have the people vote on whether he should stay or not.

12-0. Not a single person wanted Brine to stay. After I banned him he threw a tantrum and held stuff against me ever since. That brings us back to the present day where his cycle repeats, he goes out of his way to harass people he doesn't like. His toxic behavior has gotten him banned from other discords like Queeba's, Caravan Gaming, etc. etc.
Conclusion
Brine hasn't changed a single bit, he's still the same petty cunt he was just under a different name. I'm surprised he hasn't been drama'd yet again considering nearly everybody in the community hates him.

just a heads up this is probably going to be my last drama for a while seeing as how i've made so many in the past few weeks

just a heads up this is probably going to be my last drama for a while seeing as how i've made so many in the past few weeks
nah ur dramas are needed and good as stuff

where tf are all these discord where all this really weird stuff happens lmao
like is this standard or

where tf are all these discord where all this really weird stuff happens lmao
like is this standard or
Vance Stone discord made by a non-blocklander for discussion of the shooting.
Anodyne is my discord.
Smucks is celaus discord.
There's also Nigerian cunts that I believe he's posted in.

Let's not forget this right here:

He also traces and posts that along with 3D models (there is a separate 3D model topic) in the Drawings Megathread. As far as I can tell, those are his only contributions, too.

He also attacked SubDaWoofer when he made a thread where he deep-fried avatars, calling his edits "lazy" and "really simple". Sub locked the thread soon after. This was at the same time he was making avatars on another thread, and if you look at some of those, they look like they're also traces.

Borrowing a phrase from Badspot, he's a deliberately unpleasant person and I don't see how he isn't banned yet.

Don't forget that he spammed my discord using a "bot" and then after he was banned, he wanted unbanned.
I have proof of it somewhere.
Sad!

Don't forget that he spammed my discord using a "bot" and then after he was banned, he wanted unbanned.
I have proof of it somewhere.
Sad!
witnessed this, can confirm

kelau is literally the content cop of BLF
/souporgy

I already lost all respect for him, all back when he decided to stuff on freek when freek's dog was being put down so forget him

ngl i dunno why anyone talks to him. he really just ain't worth keeping around considering his track record of constantly loving people over whenever they get remotely nearby to him