Unova/Brine/Verification, Unfunny starfish

Author Topic: Unova/Brine/Verification, Unfunny starfish  (Read 86856 times)

you only care for drama now when you get the chance huh
well ya cus there's a place for it now

you only care for drama now when you get the chance huh
That PM was for when you kept randomly snapping at me every time I talked to you, plus this is a place meant for drama and calling each other out.

Use an actual point instead of a "no u!"

The problem is: I've already gotten my retribution. I already almost universally get stuff on (only on the blf oddly) and this drama just made it worse.
if the entire forum "universally stuffs" on you, don't you think changing your attitude or the content of your posts might be a good idea if you want to continue to enjoy using a forum? this place isn't some gauntlet you have to survive, it's a leisure activity.

what content of this forum you want to peruse is completely up to you and what you want to respond to is also completely up to you. it's pretty easy to avoid negative feedback: stop getting into arguments and doing the same stuff you've been "universally stuff on" for before

there's absolutely no reason you should have to expect getting negative responses when you start up a forum unless your plan is to go in there and do exactly what's given you negative responses before

yeah like your opinion with bjork you klondike >:(
bjork the dork

its like he has a bone to pick with everyone because they reacted negatively to him being an starfish

the forget does he expect?

i just looked at freeks thread and i am depressed now and im so loving pissed of on how unova acted

a message to you unova, shut the forget up if you never had a animal put down that you were close to put down. that has happened to me TWICE which makes it loving worse

you are scum on the loving earth

i just looked at freeks thread and i am depressed now and im so loving pissed of on how unova acted

a message to you unova, shut the forget up if you never had a animal put down that you were close to put down. that has happened to me TWICE which makes it loving worse

you are scum on the loving earth

this was like a year ago and he apologized for it

This is turning into a drama days situation where i'm hated universally and I can't even talk normally without being insulted somewhere on anything related to blockland. I just wanted to have some fun. God damnit.
stufftiest attempt at a victim card I've ever seen lol

hey PhantOS  sort I mean ShadowsFear you are either a social outcast IRL or you are not indian
I know that a Indian person would get hit with a chanklah for being gay and obsessed with undertale and legend of Zelda BDSM research

who's alt are you

He also posted an inflated glaceon drawing in this thread for no loving reason.

He also posted an inflated glaceon drawing in this thread for no loving reason.
where? asking for a friend jdjsjskd

where? asking for a friend jdjsjskd
Look for yourself, I don't want to see that repulsive image.

The problem is: I've already gotten my retribution. I already almost universally get stuff on (only on the blf oddly)

maybe that's a sign that you should leave. the only symbiosis you have here is a parasitic one.