Unova/Brine/Verification, Unfunny starfish

Author Topic: Unova/Brine/Verification, Unfunny starfish  (Read 87016 times)

because everyone knows that cubone was patrolling the thread and deleted the link less than 3 minutes after you posted that it was in his profile

because everyone knows that cubone was patrolling the thread and deleted the link less than 3 minutes after you posted that it was in his profile
I can't go back in time and get a screenshot of his profile at the time. Cubone was most likely watching the thread or someone informed him of it, he seems sarcastic in his last post too.

I can't go back in time and get a screenshot of his profile at the time. Cubone was most likely watching the thread or someone informed him of it, he seems sarcastic in his last post too.
holy stuff how thick are you

>over 6 months ago

so is some of this drama but that doesn't disprove it in your eyes, does it?

so is some of this drama but that doesn't disprove it in your eyes, does it?
what are you on right now? This drama is about you, since even though your posts were over 6 months ago (some), you're still acting like a tard, and haven't changed a single bit.

This is not about me, stop acting high and mighty as if you've cornered me.

what are you on right now? This drama is about you, since even though your posts were over 6 months ago (some), you're still acting like a tard, and haven't changed a single bit.

i'm not acting as if i've cornered you, you're still acting the exact same as you were 6 months ago. even though this drama is about me, that doesn't stop me from saying your wrong-doings, does it?

When did Cubone even have this link in his profile? Because the page from two days ago that Google has cached certainly doesn't have it

i'm not acting as if i've cornered you, you're still acting the exact same as you were 6 months ago. even though this drama is about me, that doesn't stop me from saying your wrong-doings, does it?
This drama is about you

When did Cubone even have this link in his profile? Because the page from two days ago that Google has cached certainly doesn't have it

i noticed it was added after i was kicked from the discord (yesterday).

how am i acting all high and mighty here? if you go on with the same response then it makes you seem like the one trying to act high and mighty when i've already responded and answered it. you never even answered my question either...

there was never a link

i guess kelau gave us some verification that unova is annunfunny starfish

/support

You need to get a foothold. Your sole is corrupted, Planr. The webbing of the entire universe depends on you.. But right now, it's like tossing a toe-ken. Planr, you need to stop stocking up on drama before they sock you back with a bigger drama. Edd was just shoeing in his joke and you had to be a big toe about it.

6. Think before you post - Completely unintelligible posts will be locked.
2. Do not post adult content. - That means no nudity or gross stuff.
If only these two rules were more enforced, then we would've been rid of Unova by now.