Unova/Brine/Verification, Unfunny starfish

Author Topic: Unova/Brine/Verification, Unfunny starfish  (Read 85339 times)

never changed at all

This is turning into a drama days situation where i'm hated universally and I can't even talk normally without being insulted somewhere on anything related to blockland. I just wanted to have some fun. God damnit.

This is turning into a drama days situation where i'm hated universally and I can't even talk normally without being insulted somewhere on anything related to blockland. I just wanted to have some fun. God damnit.

this is like stuffting on the floor during a house party and then you're like "why is everybody looking at me like that"

hmm

this is like stuffting on the floor during a house party and then you're like "why is everybody looking at me like that"
hmm

hmm
hes not wrong, you just provoke people who try to do their own thing, you kind of deserve all the stuff you get. it's your just retribution for being a forgetin handicap

never changed at all
yeah like your opinion with bjork you klondike >:(

hes not wrong, you just provoke people who try to do their own thing, you kind of deserve all the stuff you get. it's your just retribution for being a forgetin handicap
The problem is: I've already gotten my retribution. I already almost universally get stuff on (only on the blf oddly) and this drama just made it worse.
Adressing the cubone part, we made it up. I'm not mad at celau for banning me from HIS discord, nor from Bumbo Clan (which died shortly after).
I'm mad at him more or less for spamming hulk hogan which he denies.

Yowch!
you're pulling this out of context, I was telling a story about what I did two years ago.

The problem is: I've already gotten my retribution. I already almost universally get stuff on (only on the blf oddly) and this drama just made it worse.

maybe you shouldn't have acted like a tard in the first place

I'm mad at him more or less for spamming hulk hogan which he denies.
but he addressed that he got that resolved over discord in the op though?

There's a loving reason for that lol

inb4 you act like you have legitimate mental issues and reply with "hmm" Use an actual response, other than insults or memes please.

There's a loving reason for that lol

you only care for drama now when you get the chance huh