Author Topic: Unova/Brine/Verification, Unfunny starfish  (Read 88405 times)

doing weed and drinking beer at 13

On what planet is shooting up heroine in elementary school even comparable to smoking weed and drinking alcohol as a young teen

It was a lie. I just did not really want to be made fun of. Geez.
where'd u stick the needle unova

unova probably lives in a country where talk and practice of modern medicine is forbidden

holy forget of all the drugs too why heroin

unova probably lives in a country where talk and practice of modern medicine is forbidden
The US?
holy forget of all the drugs too why heroin
Because you were talking about opiods and I needed something to keep grimlock off my ass about beer, so I just made it up on tbe spot.

new theory still waiting for approval

As a child, a young Brine lost a $20 bet, and instead of losing money. He did the unthinkable.

Prepubescent Brine injected heroin not in his bloodstream, not in his vein, but instead, the muscley part of his arm.

This had a devastating effect. He developed multiple anti-social disorders and had a mental condition called Sperg. He refuses medical checkups because he doesn't want his mom to know he did heroin at 10, so the mystery will always be spooky. That is, until his mother inevitably checks Brine's posts, on a Lego forum.

Because you were talking about opiods and I needed something to keep grimlock off my ass about beer, so I just made it up on tbe spot.
haha or here's an idea you don't spew stuff on topics you have no knowledge on

wouldn't saying something that autistic just draw him even closer

It was a lie. I just did not really want to be made fun of. Geez.

If people make fun of you because you haven't done rec drugs, they're not really worth talking to in the first place lmfao

Imagine being this handicapped to think that injecting heroin into your arm is cool

how many marijuanas did you inject into your muscly part

my muscly part is really big because i inject the weeds

Somewhat off topic, but Darth was being almost as much of a handicap as unova in this same chat, so take anything he says with a grain of salt