Author Topic: Unova/Brine/Verification, Unfunny starfish  (Read 88468 times)

I just won't post towards you anymore. Chill man, you never see anyone else get this angry at a specific person for hopping on a bandwagon.
I'm confused, are you saying you were only giving him stuff because you hopped on a bandwagon?

I just won't post towards you anymore. Chill man, you never see anyone else get this angry at a specific person for hopping on a bandwagon.
not posting at all would be even better unless you can contain your unnecessarily argumentative attitude from now on

not posting at all would be even better unless you can contain your unnecessarily argumentative attitude from now on
Speak for yourself, bodyguard.

aaaaand right back to square one

The whole 'you guys are blindly defending x person' thing is the ultimate form of denying personal responsibility lol

The whole 'you guys are blindly defending x person' thing is the ultimate form of denying personal responsibility lol

Even better, when I tried to point out how stupid it was he backpedaled and calling it "stuffposting"

absolute state of unova right now

What responsibility? Do I have a judicial order to keep this stuff up with Darth until people start calling me names in every single blockland discord again?

What responsibility? Do I have a judicial order to keep this stuff up with Darth until people start calling me names in every single blockland discord again?
No lmao, I mean responsibility for your own actions, i.e. constantly following darth around and giving him stuff for seemingly no reason

No lmao, I mean responsibility for your own actions, i.e. constantly following darth around and giving him stuff for seemingly no reason
Following Darth around? I gave him one post exactly and that thread and I have not done stuff to him a month prior.

Following Darth around? I gave him one post exactly and that thread and I have not done stuff to him a month prior.
Holy stuff stop loving playing dumb already

You went a whole month without giving him stuff? What do you want, a medal?

My point is you just need to own the fact that you've put yourself in this mess, and that the people in this thread calling you a moron aren't doing so out of some inherent love for Darth

Holy stuff stop loving playing dumb already
Playing dumb? Holy stuff dude this isn't a loving play. You guys actually think I post towards Darth everyday for the hell of it in every thread I see him in. This is some actually loving handicapped stuff

You went a whole month without giving him stuff? What do you want, a medal?

My point is you just need to own the fact that you've put yourself in this mess, and that the people in this thread calling you a moron aren't doing so out of some inherent love for Darth
Yes, I've put myself in this mess by provoking him, and the second thing sure seems like it. It just seems like a bit too much for basically one post in the past month that was in a sea of them.

So stfu and stop provoking him then you turd