(Hatmod) Keroro Platoon

Author Topic: (Hatmod) Keroro Platoon  (Read 14881 times)

Are you
loving
Kidding me.

I tried to make the model on this one as accurate as possible. Explain whats wrong instead of just saying "its terrible" without further explanation. Ive said this before.
Can you read

Are you
loving
Kidding me.

I tried to make the model on this one as accurate as possible. Explain whats wrong instead of just saying "its terrible" without further explanation. Ive said this before.
What was the point of getting so flustered about that???? All he said was "You're getting there" And just gave you a simple suggestion and you bit his head off about it? Can you seriously not take criticism?

Are you
loving
Kidding me.

literally all he said was just to polish it and make the quality higher like dood chill

now i can hang the head on my wall

fixed
so is keroro a war hero or
is this anime about them going to war because one of the kids looks like it has a ushanka
from this i am assuming it is cold, and they're using child soldiers

Hat is too round and doesn't fit the blockland theme, sue me for being honest with criticism here but it looks terrible.

woah i think that's the anime from iraq

just kidding. but you're getting there. you just need to polish your models and get better textures. otherwise ehh it's cool

woah i think that's the anime from iraq

you are banned from zach's freebuild

Hat is too round and doesn't fit the blockland theme, sue me for being honest with criticism here but it looks terrible.

If i make his head square itll look like crap, or in your case worse than this

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE loving MODELS? THEY LOOK LIKE THEMSELVES AS THEY APPEAR IN THE ANIME. I HATE PUTTING SQUARE HEADS ON CHARACTERS WHOSE HEADS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ROUND. JESUS loving CHRIST.