Author Topic: (Hatmod) Keroro Platoon  (Read 14871 times)

shet
The textures are low quality it has nothing to do with weaboos.

-Obscenely large tantrum-

You seriously need a break. Badcode simply made a suggestion, and you do a pirouette off the handle. This isn't the first time either you do that to someone.
So either you stop bawling like a manchild, and learn to take criticism, or do yourself a favor and stop making add-ons.

There is nothing worse than people being whiners about their content being good when people are saying that there are areas for improvement.

OT: You model is decent, but can use some improvement via the textures. Okay model all the same.

please stop using ms paint quality textures

please make josuke's hair

why this dudes hair look like a cobra

If i make his head square itll look like crap, or in your case worse than this
It's not just a case of squaring them down, that's half the battle. The other half is making it fit Blockland's theme. Here's an example.

Castle crashers yeah? Okay, they're round headed. Can it be converted to Blockland and stay round?

Yeah it can be put in blockland rounded, but it doesn't fit blockland's theme, like your hats.
So try making them fit Blockland's theme a little, like this version.

Do you see where I'm getting at with making the hats more in theme to the game? I'm sure with enough time and effort you can make your own hat fit.
You can't make the hat worse by trying to make it fit into the theme.

And please, don't take me for someone who you think is just trying to politely say "Your anime sucks." This is criticism, not taking jabs.

EDIT: Forgot to add: Don't make the faces in a paint program, model them as well. The only hat that's worked with one part being a model, and the other being in a paint program is Toby. Hats like these don't make 'em work.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 11:18:57 AM by Grassy »

im loving sorry but do you know what a 'normal texture' is

Grassy, that it the best criticism anyone has given this entire thread. You did a good job trying to explain how to make these models fit the BL aesthetic and I commend you for that

Also, using Castle Crashers as an example was epic, that game is so fun!

im loving sorry but do you know what a 'normal texture' is

i would show one but you're probably gonna teach zach

Grassy, that it the best criticism anyone has given this entire thread. You did a good job trying to explain how to make these models fit the BL aesthetic and I commend you for that

Also, using Castle Crashers as an example was epic, that game is so fun!
oh no, grassy's going to make zach snap, because they, *shudder* helped.