Author Topic: (Hatmod) Keroro Platoon  (Read 14778 times)

Zach you need to work on accepting criticism man. you can ignore the people who annoy you, or you can address them respectfully. Those are both fine options, but when you get all bent out of shape and use huge text, it is really annoying to read.

Anyway, you are clearly capable of making a mod and getting it in-game which is great. But you need to work on a style that is consistent with Blockland. the earflaps on these hats are way too round and clip into the heads in a way that is unattractive. Also-- this is Blockland, so it is acceptable to adapt the original characters into a blockier shape. The designs shouldn't be identical to how they look in the anime, you ought to adapt them to the Blockland aesthetic.

I hope I don't discourage you from making mods or nuthin, this isn't meant to be a negative post. just some advice.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 05:48:09 PM by Mega-Bear »

You should make the heads square bro

when are you making a sonichu model

zach can't take criticism part who even knows anymore like seriously man calm tf down

Please don't bring me into this...
what a waste of a forum account just to post that

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE loving MODELS? THEY LOOK LIKE THEMSELVES AS THEY APPEAR IN THE ANIME. I HATE PUTTING SQUARE HEADS ON CHARACTERS WHOSE HEADS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ROUND. JESUS loving CHRIST.

you should at least put effort is what they are saying, what you also should do is stop throwing a pissy fit for being judged
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 06:34:09 PM by TheMrDoors »

what a waste of a forum account just to post that
their account was registered in 2015??

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE loving MODELS? THEY LOOK LIKE THEMSELVES AS THEY APPEAR IN THE ANIME. I HATE PUTTING SQUARE HEADS ON CHARACTERS WHOSE HEADS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ROUND. JESUS loving CHRIST.
Does the Russian cartoon use low quality textures?

brother wut
trogtor u spos'd to be a proffessional. Pros dont say brother, They say

What sir? what do you mean by this post, I did not expect a forum account on the "Blockland Forums" that has only made 2 posts so far to comment here for their second post.

On Topic - Why so many other fro(g)cks

-
can you chill the forget out already?
reading that giant ass text was a hassle enough.

EEE
art styles arent supposed to clash
its like when cartoons and tv shows use stock photos and footage. it looks lazy and it doesn't fit in at all.

like atleast make it a square lol

when our boy in blue zach makes a thread you know big text is inevitable

ot you could use these for a parody horror server / video probably. has some merit. now make a chi's sweet home hat but it's just the cat standing on your head