Weird/Interesting/Funny dreams you guys have had?

Author Topic: Weird/Interesting/Funny dreams you guys have had?  (Read 4338 times)

suddenly im interested in knowing about your weird dreams. idk why. anyways i dream about weird stuff.
this is actual stuff i dream about. dont know why.
ill explain 3 of em here.

first one, i was at the mall, going to the elevator. i went into the hallway where the elevator was, and there was a black dude in the way. i asked him to move, and he just starts flipping out, and chases me through the mall. damn that guy needs a chill pill.

second one was where i was a red panda, and if you dont know what one is or looks like heres a little pic.

sorry for going off-topic there but anyways i was one of those things, and god knows what drugs my brain was on,
i was swinging around with a really long tongue from street lights, and then some point in the dream i hit something or some crap like that happened and then it was on the news in the end of the dream.

third one. if you remember that stuffty half fox guy picture i posted, well he was in this dream. why? i dont know. ask my brain. anyways i dont remember much from it other then seeing him under a god damn table crying.
i actually saw him in another dream, where it began as a guy really mad at him, and then just stabs our beloved half fox guy in the leg. jeez i wish i could find the guy who did that and throw him out the window.

anyways post your weird dream stories here, and no i dont want to hear about your wet dreams.
sorry if this is weird as hell.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 03:41:14 PM by SwiftHyena2593 »

i dreamed where in school i was talking to a girl and i said something and her expression kind of just went blank and then she took out a knive and stabbed herself in the chest

i dreamed where in school i was talking to a girl and i said something and her expression kind of just went blank and then she took out a knive and stabbed herself in the chest
tell us the rest after you wake up

dream #1
i remember having a dream where it was exactly like real life. i woke up, went to school, came home, went to sleep, and then i woke up in real life. it may not seem weird, but it was loving bizarre.
dream #2
my house was a 1 room shack in the middle of a dark forest with nothing but pine needles on the ground and i went to a dunkin donuts or something, this happened when i was pretty young

dream #1
i remember having a dream where it was exactly like real life. i woke up, went to school, came home, went to sleep, and then i woke up in real life. it may not seem weird, but it was loving bizarre.
dream #2
my house was a 1 room shack in the middle of a dark forest with nothing but pine needles on the ground and i went to a dunkin donuts or something, this happened when i was pretty young
i went to a dunkin donuts or something, this happened when i was pretty young
dunkin donuts
did you have a mocha latte

I had a dream where i was sitting in a hideout while the world was about to go nuclear. Everyone in the room took lsd or something and then one stuck that stuff in my mouth. As i started to wake up, the nuke landed...

"And then a skeleton popped out" - Ajit Pai 2017

dream #1
I believe some call that "reality".
dream #2
This is also not a weird dream.

we're all living in a dream rn so that makes this thread pretty bizarre if i can say so myself

we're all living in a dream rn so that makes this thread pretty bizarre if i can say so myself
This is no dream.
If it were, itd be a nightmare.
Nightmares never last, but hell is eternal.

one of my friends was talking to me about diamond dogs even though irl they don't even know who david bowie is

have an extremely vivid dream about a loving gf, start to feel like i'm gonna wake up, wake up, then i cry for 5 minutes

once I had a dream when I was turned inside-out and drowned in my own blood

Wacky!

Ffs just let me philosophically edgy.
that is literally the video i just posted to u

i once had this dream that felt like it took ages to get through
i met somebody, fell in love, spent time with them, grew old, watched them die and then died myself
then i woke up