Best of VerticalHorizon's Twitter

Author Topic: Best of VerticalHorizon's Twitter  (Read 9038 times)

wow he really went off the deep end

I only do this to you because I want the kids, VerticalHorizon, aka John Spillinger, now Janet Spillanger, give them back or I'll do it myself.

if you legit think this then you're just an starfish
why do so many people purposefully misgender trans people when they know that they're trans? it takes a lot more energy to forcefully call vh a man when she's not and say demeaning stuff like
not sure if you're just trolling or actually trying to be serious

this thread just screams 'waste of time' you seeked out a person's twitter & wasted your time trying to misgender a trans person for the luls. go buy a rpg game or something
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 01:09:33 PM by ChappersTeddy »

I liked them better whenever they used to make maps for Blockland.

this thread just screams 'waste of time' you seeked out a person's twitter, wasted your time trying to misgender a trans person for the luls and then decided to draw some dumbass stuff. go buy a rpg game or something

yeah you guys are being starfishs for no reason

people who unironically use words like "misgender"/"gender identity"/"gender pronouns" in their vocabulary need to be summarily executed by firing squad

this thread just screams 'waste of time' you seeked out a person's twitter, wasted your time trying to misgender a trans person for the luls and then decided to draw some dumbass stuff. go buy a rpg game or something
well if this suprises anyone unova is the one that found it

people who unironically use words like "misgender"/"gender identity"/"gender pronouns" in their vocabulary need to be summarily executed by firing squad
This doesnt seem very christian

why is violence your solution to everything you don't like

feet lol

not sure if you're just trolling or actually trying to be serious
wow youre cool

Guy guys, the best term for them is "it"