Author Topic: Best of VerticalHorizon's Twitter  (Read 8953 times)

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN GET READY TO RUUUUUUUUUMBLE!

source: PwnConservativesEpicStyle.com
you can click on the image for the source btw, its literally the APA and they cite the DSM-5

this will never not give me a chuckle

you can click on the image for the source btw, its literally the APA and they cite the DSM-5

So basically a bunch of pay-for-words politicians who define psychology carefully around the psycho-sphere of outraged sub-functional millenials

I think I'd rather you source Occupy Democrats

I mean its all subjective, what does the term mental disorder say about a person? being in 'denial' is considered a mental disorder, 'night eating disorder' is considered a mental disorder

is this some sort of blanket way of outing people? for being different?
you guys are merely cherry picking things a person has said and compiling them out of context to mock
point and laugh.

So basically a bunch of pay-for-words politicians who define psychology carefully around the psycho-sphere of outraged sub-functional millenials

Wikipedia said they're bigly, so pack it up folks, nothing to see here. *Drinks kool aide*

Wikipedia said they're bigly, so pack it up folks, nothing to see here. *Drinks kool aide*
so everything you disagree with is not credible? it almost sounds like your living in your own "psycho-sphere" as you call it

also while your typing your next comeback that uses some random political word to denounce everything, I want you to know I don't really care, I'm just disappointed

Who said I disagree with it? The APA is definitely the biggest institution of liberal mouthpiece pseudo psychologists in America. No argument there.

you got me dude, have a good one

also while your typing your next comeback that uses some random political word to denounce everything, I want you to know I don't really care, I'm just disappointed

The APA is definitely the biggest institution of liberal mouthpiece pseudo psychologists in America.