[Deathmatch] Wormwood National Park

Author Topic: [Deathmatch] Wormwood National Park  (Read 1556 times)

Built by overly concerned activists, forcefully funded by our government, named after the concerning amount of doomsday theorists that gather in the park's underground HQ, and condoned by parents worldwide, Wormwood National Park combines the three things that Americans have and love into one giant package: deep mysterious wilderness, technological advances, and senseless violence

Park Entrance

Upper Level as seen from the wall

Construction Zone

Upper Valley

Large Valley (and tank turret)

Large Geyser

Map Layout, as seen from above

Features:
Around 14000 bricks
Jump pads cleverly disguised as geysers
Stairs if you're not man enough to rocket into the air off a steam jet
A tank turret that you need a key for
Bouncable shrooms
A lot of modter

Notes:
This was built for Visolator's Randomizer DM (but you can use it for anything if you'd like)
It is best suited for Deathmatch gamemodes/Boss Battles
The bricks required are all from Crown's Jailbreak Mapmaking Pack
It is recommended that you use Bushido's Quake-Type Weapons

DOWNLOAD

aw neat!! i love seeing more of these

altho i haven't played it yet but for a deathmatch map it seems to be a bit too linear from the top view but maybe i'm wrong
also the grass should probably have a texture of some sort, it looks a bit awkward with it plain like that imo

aw neat!! i love seeing more of these

altho i haven't played it yet but for a deathmatch map it seems to be a bit too linear from the top view but maybe i'm wrong
also the grass should probably have a texture of some sort, it looks a bit awkward with it plain like that imo
fun fact the grass was textured at first but I accidently disabled modter prints a day before publishing and i didnt want to go through like 300 bricks and put them all back on

also i forgot to put in OP you need environmental water for the lake and river

very nostalgic i like it

yea the flat design gives me some nostalgia, I like it. big fan of the brick cars too. good work based sherif :D