I was suspended for 10 days

Author Topic: I was suspended for 10 days  (Read 2604 times)

litterally how smart is it to sell drugs on school grounds
I mean, I wouldn't know cause I don't do it.
also just 10 days? wow ok
anyway most i got suspended for three days for breaking a bullies nose

really at my school they bring in a drug smelling dog every month or so

Try not to get banned again
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 07:14:49 PM by FelipeO_O_ »

maybe dont do illegal things, especially at a school?

I was suspended from school for 10 days from december 1st - 14th for distribution of marijuana on school property.     
you got suspended for something that could be a felony, you are one lucky son of a bitch.

really at my school they bring in a drug smelling dog every month or so
Damn my guy you live in the forgetin ghetto or something

yeah im sure this totally happened just like the time you zip tied every single person at your house

Damn my guy you live in the forgetin ghetto or something
bringing in drug dogs is pretty common in public schools (US). ive never gone to a school that didn’t have a drug dog come p regularly

as unrealistic as it sounds I wouldn't put it past Damp to do something this stupid. I mean seriously, it's not that hard to sell to people from a parking lot just outside of school. If this doesn't prove that he's a moron I can't think of much else that will.

bringing in drug dogs is pretty common in public schools (US). ive never gone to a school that didn’t have a drug dog come p regularly
I went to private school and knew someone that kept their stuff in sealed stuff that dogs couldn't smell the maybe two times in two years that dogs were brought on campus. Just incredibly ignorant and stupid

last time i checked, at my school getting caught with weed is immediate expulsion

i got suspended twice in the 8th grade. once for attempting to make a youtube series in the school lunchroom. the other was getting back at this starfish for making fun of me for years so i printed a picture of his man boobs and showed it off to everyone in school.

didn't do stuff in high school because grade school/middle school was a joke.

the worst i got was for throwing a stone at a student and i got sent to a handicap school

at my school the art teacher used to smoke weed with the seniors before he was eventually caught and fired but like he probably had been doing that for years
edit: lol also in middle school our VP had to take a leave of absence after being arrested for a dui
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 05:02:30 AM by Swollow »