Author Topic: Kobble's Savedump II  (Read 2814 times)

It's been over a year and a half since my last savedump, so I figured its time for another one! This time with pictures!! Previous savedump here!

Castle
(Complete)
A castle with a little village at the base. Featuring fully furnished rooms, working gates, and secret passages! This probably deserves its own topic.

DL:
 - Google Drive
 - Dropbox

Abstract Tower
(Incomplete)
An abstract arrangement of towers and platforms. Can be navigated by the base no-jet player. I may return to it one day, but probably not.

DL:
 - Google Drive
 - Dropbox

Singleplayerthing
(Incomplete)
A city of facades, originally intended to host an fps but began to get too sprawling. I may return to it one day, but probably not.

DL:
 - Google Drive
 - Dropbox

2 Apartments
(Complete)
Two apartment blocks designed for an apartment freebuild type thing. Each apartment is exactly 16x32 in size iirc.

DL:
 - Google Drive
 - Dropbox

Hell Tower
(Complete)
Not a save, but a tower for my Rescue the Princess Gamemode. Drop this in your addons folder when you host it. Nb this tower is very easy.

DL:
 - Google Drive
 - Dropbox

Desert Tower
(Complete)
Not a save, but a tower for my Rescue the Princess Gamemode. Drop this in your addons folder when you host it. Nb this tower is very hard.

DL:
 - Google Drive
 - Dropbox

All the builds listed here use default bricks+colorset
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 08:27:11 AM by kobble »

oh damn thats pretty good

nice nice
awesome work on the castle village!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 08:26:31 AM by Sylvanor »

WOW love the castle, not many full size castles like that in bl

Very good stuff! Would you mind if I use it for a project?

Very good stuff! Would you mind if I use it for a project?
Please do! That's the whole reason for the dump. Make sure to give credit though.