Is libertarianism bad? 🤔

Poll

Title

Yes
16 (72.7%)
Yes
6 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Is libertarianism bad? 🤔  (Read 4803 times)

hence devaluing our currency and making the american dollar worthless, thereby far greatly worsening our debt problem as people lose trust in the value of the dollar. good thinking
Planr Doesn't Understand a Joke 17

do you live in belgium
Ninja edits

He said "No you handicap"
did eating paintballs get to your head
nah they're water-based

Planr Doesn't Understand a Joke 17
sry im autistic i have difficulty recognizing sarcasm sometimes

Ninja edits

He said "No you handicap"
I still didn't quote you so shut the forget up

not for the past 300 years no

ideally government should get to the point to where they only take like 5-10% of your stuff at all and be perfectly fine, anyone who thinks otherwise is literally a forgetboy
oh yeah? well anyone who feel differently than me is the ACTUAL literal forgetboy. checkmate, atheists

like a 10% tax no but when it gets into the 50% range yeah definitely
Europe.jpg

by definition theft is illegal taking of possessions so objectively speaking, no

And when you go to jail cops can legally take your possessions and auction them off for money.

They can even seize and sell all assets even if you were found to be innocent.

Because it's totally "legal" for them to do so.

nope because all the money you pay by tax goes solely to providing you and the country as a whole benefits.

Businesses are thieves, they only want to make profit for themselves from probably a product of sub-par quality.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 06:17:27 AM by General »

...just print more money. idk how people dont realize this smh

"uh yes libertarians are the smart economists"

/title
Chuck e cheese should own the government and if you want to do something you need to insert a chuck e cheese(tm) token

Bro you can't just change the title like that, we talking about how the government can legally take our stuff.  :iceCream: