Dark Bow - handheld artillery

Author Topic: Dark Bow - handheld artillery  (Read 6639 times)

1v1 ME EDGE

The Dark Bow has found its way into the hands of block people, once formerly used by roughnecks that would fight north of a ditch. They originate from the intestinal tract of an interdimensional beast that looked similar to a typical Blockland player - fat, diabetic, and full of cystic acne.

Features
    • Fires two arrows at once; one-hit kill.
    • Small impact explosion deals high damage over a small radius.
    • Large secondary explosion makes the bow great for denial of area.
    • Retro sound effects.
    • TOXICITY
    DOWNLOAD
    edit: removed a folder that shouldn't have been there
    « Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 12:07:39 AM by Gumba Jonny »

you should balance these or release a secondary version that can be used practically in things like randomizer. cool though

also they should probably go in a megathread if you’re gonna release more

you should balance these or release a secondary version that can be used practically in things like randomizer. cool though

also they should probably go in a megathread if you’re gonna release more

brother hes been here longer than most of us i think he knows what hes doing

brother hes been here longer than most of us i think he knows what hes doing
    jeez calm down he was only suggesting some changes no need to be aggressive

why are all of your addons good

these runescape add-ons are making me want to play OSRS again

you should balance these or release a secondary version that can be used practically in things like randomizer.
    Any good owner of a randomizer server should know how to balance weapons on their own. All I give them is a weapon that is fun to use, works properly, and stands out.

if you plan to continue making runescape weapons

i really want to see dharok's axe with the set bonus of dealing more dmg the lower ur hp

what about the dragon sword
    hell i actually really want the dragon sword i could model it for you if you really want

the one from runescape 2 specifically

what about the dragon sword
    hell i actually really want the dragon sword i could model it for you if you really want

the one from runescape 2 specifically
    [i mg width=100]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/runescapefanfiction/images/d/d5/Dragon_sword_%28Emosworld%29.png/revision/latest?cb=20090323190626[/img]
    I hate to break it to you, but the Dragon Sword never existed in RS2. That's from the RuneScape FanFiction Wiki.
    It was only released in OSRS like last year, as a part of the Raids update.
    http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_sword