Author Topic: Celau is Eon  (Read 30752 times)

I dont think celau is eon at all

they act/communicate completely different from eachother

once again, i present the question of what the forget is going on

if anybody's still skeptical, I can personally attest that celau actually posted those images in his discord BEFORE the drama was even posted. anyways do you really think that eon would act so coherent lol

there was already speculation of a drama and celau pulled the stuff all the way to anodyne where he admitted to saying he knows how to fake images

no stuff...? i can fake images too but how would celau know that he was going to be dramad before the drama was actually posted???
he was posting stuff in real time btw so if you want to continue sucking up to nc by all means unova lol

I'm not sucking up to anyone here. I'm from the outside looking in and that's a detail I did not know.

bull forgetin stuff lmao you've been on board with everything ncs did yesterday and today. i see you sucking up to grimlock all the time too
make better friends dude. celau isn't eon, and he's a completely alright guy

what the forget is going on in this thread

also what

celau isn't eon. if you think he is then you're taking the word of a group that just spammed the forgetin forum and trolled the drama section, over the word (and testimony) of a person that's not only productive but also regularly a stand up guy

first i'm banned for being khanu
next i'm banned for being eon

what problem user am i gonna be next?

what problem user am i gonna be next?
Watch out, people might start accusing you of being Celau
/s
what the forget is going on

bull forgetin stuff lmao you've been on board with everything ncs did yesterday and today. i see you sucking up to grimlock all the time too
make better friends dude. celau isn't eon, and he's a completely alright guy
brine isn't even in NC so how would he be sucking up to them?