Celau is Eon

Author Topic: Celau is Eon  (Read 30102 times)

forget you, kelau has been disrupting our stuff since then

don't talk stuff to us like that
you and your whole group are a bunch if deviant handicaps. you all should be banned a dozen times over.

also i'd love to know why i'm not revoked if i happened to be a revoke on sight user
Badspot is investigating, no one knew you prior and you used a VPN?

Badspot is investigating, no one knew you prior and you used a VPN?
badspot has already investigated me (did you forget the celau forum account) and he has access to your MAC address, your credit card information, etc, so a vpn doesn't matter

you're just upset that we're always being talked about and not you

stay in the basement, child
yeah, well, your username sucks

Grimlock, fixed that title for you

go forget off, for christs sake this is all you do in your past time instead of actually productive stuff? Sad!
forget you, kelau has been disrupting our stuff since then

don't talk stuff to us like that
That doesn't mean you can loving photoshop a picture to make Kelau ban on sight. Besides, you guys talk stuff to everyone else and don't punish any members for doing that??

badspot has already investigated me (did you forget the celau forum account) and he has access to your MAC address, your credit card information, etc, so a vpn doesn't matter

MAC adresses change per router, possibly even more. You can make an alternate steam account or another paypal.

ceist i think you got under his skin with that one

MAC adresses change per router, possibly even more. You can make an alternate steam account or another paypal.
why the forget would i jump through all those hoops just to come back and "troll everybody ebic style" as eon like i'm being accused of though

i don't give a stuff about your internet e-peen, you're a faceless scumbag with no agenda other than to cause problems. you and the rest of your cronies.

good job telling me to be productive while you went in our discord and blurted out "AUTISM' and left

shut up queer
Your point?
Also it was in all lower case you liar >:(

why the forget would i jump through all those hoops just to come back and "troll everybody ebic style" as eon like i'm being accused of though

You may have upgraded? You obviously know what can take you out, so another throwaway steam/paypal where you gift the game to/send 10 bucks to could easily be feasible.

ravencroft alt lmao. get banned.
you have to be really stupid to not realize who's alt this is

ravencroft is no one and everyone

grimlock you dont get to call people stupid sorry