THOT PATROL RELOADED : soccer is for poor people

Poll

Do you play Minecraft?

YES!!!
no

Author Topic: THOT PATROL RELOADED : soccer is for poor people  (Read 122766 times)

I need a pizaz with extra meat.

will that be for here or to go

stellarnaut (might be wolfezwofflz which was a handicapped name i made when i was 11) and 186801

At long last, I have found you. Your crimes will never be forgotten, brick clearer. Now pay the court a fine for all the bases you’ve deleted in Deceased box’s Fort wars or serve your sentence.

At long last, I have found you. Your crimes will never be forgotten, brick clearer. Now pay the court a fine for all the bases you’ve deleted in Deceased box’s Fort wars or serve your sentence.
i owe you nothing except my apology which i have already given. what more can i give
also might as well explain myself for people who dont know
a year ago (i think?) i was admin on someones server and someone made some annoying bots so i wanted to clear the bricks. past me decided "lets be autistic and do /clearallbricks. it totally means clear all bricks of the person." the entire server got cleared, but i reloaded an old save that didnt include his base. i cant get his base back and the server isnt even up anymore but yeah
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 08:09:31 PM by Stellarnaut »

just wanted to tell u that u arent funny sorry
i wasnt even trying to be funny. damn troll

i wasnt even trying to be funny. damn troll

Dude you aren’t funny

neither is this
[IMG ]http://i.imgur.com/0jRuVA4.jpg[/img]

get out of this thread

« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 02:18:31 PM by thatguysebi »