Anon BLF confessions

Author Topic: Anon BLF confessions  (Read 14437 times)

i feel like i'm good at being understanding and accepting of things so i felt like making this

link

they'll be posted here without your name and write a response to it (unless you don't want me to)

I can't believe this doesn't have like 3 pages at least of trolls

I can't believe this doesn't have like 3 pages at least of trolls
friend this thread has four posts

oops i fell asleep sorry

I'm also a forum "girl" I just did it because I wanted to fit in, even though people like me irl I have self esteem issues and always felt like I didn't, and I thought people would accept me easier that way.

Plus I was psudo clinically deranged and had two+ personalities yea it was hard times cunt fries ps: if you reveal my identities I'll shoot up sephiroths school (2)
kind of relevant: i knew someone with multiple personalities before it was actually pretty interesting. not sure if they actually had a thing like that going on or if it was for attention

nobody really knew that I had to do it to em
am i the only clueless one here??? not sure what you mean by that

i must confess, i love everyone <3 but rly i may not have much to confess but i do hope the problems anyone may have here get resolved somehow, and i bet there will be no way anyone's gonna guess who i am nope not at all ;p that is all thank u
oh well i think that's very nice of you, also i have no idea who you might be

my occasional disinterest in this game stems from its inability to fulfil my need for thick dragon rooster up my arse
i think as long as you aren't harming anyone whatever makes you happy is all that matters

How Blockland runs on Torque and when normal forgetin' guns blow up tanks when its completely unrealistic, and it ruins the whole Tank TDM sort of thing. And the forums are full of drama.
i never liked that either because i doubt tiny bullets would do any real damage to a tank let alone make it blow up
also i don't know about you but juicy drama on the forums is a good form of time killing

the forums turned me into a furry
i blame ipqueerx for turning me into a furry in mid 2013 or so

posting more in a bit sorry to leave you guys hanging
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 02:47:37 PM by ßlöükfáce »

friend this thread has four posts

I never really counted the op as a post in the thread but as the thread itself

i must confess, i love everyone <3 but rly i may not have much to confess but i do hope the problems anyone may have here get resolved somehow, and i bet there will be no way anyone's gonna guess who i am nope not at all ;p that is all thank u

Hi Seth

i am the worst person because i fap to clans everyday
cohort is the hottest clan

Mosquitos.
forget those little pieces of stuff i want them to die
but if i had to choose just one kind of bug to die it would be fleas those richardheads are eating my legs alive

i really dont like joining discords associated with the BLF, because a lot of them seem to be really toxic or have users that are rather controversial

thats why i kinda tend to stay away from those groups of people
eh i'm not in any blf discords either because i didn't really bother joining any except one that's pretty much dead now

the toxic community
i think it's a pretty interesting and unique community even with the people that like to ruin things and cause trouble
i mean where else can you say "monday" and not get any backlash for it

why didn't kanye consult with jay-z about how bad his verse is in monster? did he already hate jay so he just let him have a stuff verse? cmon kanye bro
not much into rap and i don't think i've heard that one but kanye is a gay fish

oh well i think that's very nice of you, also i have no idea who you might be
its gr8

oh stuff I know he had to do it to em

you know i had to do it to em