[NEWS] Why kids love 'fascist' cartoons like 'Paw Patrol' and 'Thomas'

Author Topic: [NEWS] Why kids love 'fascist' cartoons like 'Paw Patrol' and 'Thomas'  (Read 5013 times)

why should i care about something a small group of people did that nobody liked before i was even born
why do you care about middle-aged women calling something 'fascist', when nobody in their right mind actually reads these trash parenting rags to begin with?

yeah no soccer moms don't go around calling everything fascist, lefties do and they always have

did you read the article? im going to assume no, because it reads literally like a piece aimed towards soccer moms

why do you care about middle-aged women calling something 'fascist', when nobody in their right mind actually reads these trash parenting rags to begin with?

because it's funny?

conservative deflection strategy #2819 - when confronted with anything uncomfortable from the very recent past - pretend like it actually happened 900 years ago, despite the fact that most everyone involved is still alive
why does it matter the people who did it are still alive, its not happening right now.
also were parents still being outraged about catcher in the rye in the 80s and 90s?

because it's funny?
fair enough I guess. I'm sticking to my guns when I say that liberals don't have a monopoly on this trash

why does it matter the people who did it are still alive, its not happening right now.
also were parents still being outraged about catcher in the rye in the 80s and 90s?
the catcher in the rye controversy must have continued into the early 2000s since I distinctly remember there being a South Park episode about it

she literally quotes that other sites have called Thomas bad in the past, she's just compiling all of it

Only conservatives get upset about culture war stuff like this, the only thing they know how to do is be mad at something somebody else said

Gas the liberals
This is it, I'm calling it in

<mfw the paw patrol uprising is only months away

Before you take Seventh seriously just remember

He's a filthy commie in disguise pretending to be a moderate. The sooner we get the gas chambers revving the better.

Before you take Seventh seriously just remember
-OMG-

He's a filthy commie in disguise pretending to be a moderate. The sooner we get the gas chambers revving the better.

When irony no longer exists

the only thing they know how to do is be mad at something somebody else said

you're so close to being self aware i can feel it

the catcher in the rye controversy must have continued into the early 2000s since I distinctly remember there being a South Park episode about it
was it like a spoof on the book itself or the controversy. if they were making fun of the book then thats whatever its a classic novel that most people know about.