Worst injuries you guys have ever had?

Author Topic: Worst injuries you guys have ever had?  (Read 4368 times)

ouch. sure dident have a good time with your injuries during grade school.
Nah dude stuff was boomin

fractured my skull from my ear to my eye when i was 5

I did forget up my leg in a car crash on May 10th this year but it wasn't fractured or anything, I just could barely walk and I had to wait 3 months before I can go back to punting a football

broke my leg when i was like 6 by falling off a swingset and then in 4th grade i fell and a woodchip went half an inch deep in my hand, we probably still have the bloodied woodchip somewhere in our house

nearly went deaf from an explosion ~3 meters away

what the forget
more on this:
I tried to kill myself when I was 13 by jumping off the top floor of my apartment block, which had 11 stories. I blacked out halfway through the fall so I don't exactly know what happened, but apparently the walkway below me had a metal rain roof, and hitting it (and punching a hole through it) broke my fall enough that I survived with only a broken leg. Still a ridiculous miracle.

damn if only it would've killed you my life would be so much better
but then again no tanks

My best friend that I am still friends with kicked a baseball (for whatever reason) at the playground in 2nd grade and it hit me in the head. It wasn't too bad but damn did that hurt for like a month
Funny enough baseballs were banned from that day forward at my school unless it was brought by the PE coach

more on this:
I tried to kill myself when I was 13 by jumping off the top floor of my apartment block, which had 11 stories. I blacked out halfway through the fall so I don't exactly know what happened, but apparently the walkway below me had a metal rain roof, and hitting it (and punching a hole through it) broke my fall enough that I survived with only a broken leg. Still a ridiculous miracle.

belongs in ylyl

Got stabbed in the right shoulder once

i break my right pinky toe like every 5 years or so. by stubbing it really hard walking around barefoot a lot.
there isnt a thing you can do but wrap it and wait lol

i don't have a definitive "worst" injury as i tend to be pretty lucky when it comes to crashes, hits, etc. but here are a few noteworthy ones

summer 2017, slipped on sand on a giant yoga ball some friends and i buried on the beach trying to do a gainer a second time and fell onto my head. knocked me out for a few seconds and my gums were torn up bad - guess i bit them on the landing - i don't remember the 5 seconds leading up to the bail. obv got a minor concussion and my teeth hurt for a couple days

fall 2016, smashed my right knee against a concrete wall; the friction tore the skin off (looks pretty cool as a scar ngl). bled like hell and i had to stop it with leaves since nothing else was around at the time. walked 1 mile uphill in downtown gr to get to my friend's car where he had a medkit, got a lot of weird looks walking around all nonchalant with a big bleeding hole in my knee lol

fall 2013(?), worst hit i ever took in a fight was a tornado kick to the back of the neck, the guy's foot slid up around my ear and tore it at the base a bit. surprised i wasn't out after that

summer 2011, got flung 15ft off an atv and landed on a log back-first, knocked the wind out of me harder than ever in my life but surprisingly no broken bones
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 06:54:56 PM by Zloff »

Getting the wind knocked out of you sucks stuff

Happened to me 3 times in my life and it's agonizing. It doesn't hurt but not being able to breathe properly for a minute or so is loving awful

In 23 years, I've split my head open, broke the same wrist twice, burnt that hand, burnt the lengths of both my arms, ripped part of my gum out, concussed myself on a park bench, ripped my hair out (a lot) and so on, so forth.

The worst damage I've ever done, though, was almost kill my liver with all my alcohol habits. Brilliant.
the head part explains a lot

Breaking my thumb when trying to unlock a door.