Tragen47 (ID 187666) - Caught aimbotting with video proof

Author Topic: Tragen47 (ID 187666) - Caught aimbotting with video proof  (Read 4339 times)

what the forget, id never expect this from him
custom told me and anyone in rampknife that he snaps while in chat,

snip wasn't necessary but whatever

also good points.

i have my doubts. i dont know if blhack is broken or something but he misses a good few shots near the end. however he does snap around a lot and he does seem suspicous. more footage of this guy would probably prove it but right now im /neutral
You did not watch the video closely, or maybe you are trying to defend him, who knows.

At the first part, he is locking onto Caden and then after he dies he locks immediate to a guy on the roof, mind explaining that then?

what the forget, id never expect this from him
custom told me and anyone in rampknife that he snaps while in chat,

yeah that's an effect from blhack using getasynckeystate instead of using the torque input handler. the aimbot will also trigger even when the window is unfocused- since it polls the key globally instead of in the context of the application.

caden why are you stealing my look

LMAO if you want to test if someone has BLHack active, just ask the person to walk to you, and while you're filming, get them to look away from you and type 'I would never use BLHack' in chat - as soon as they type 'BLHac' they would instantly look at your player

LMAO if you want to test if someone has BLHack active, just ask the person to walk to you, and while you're filming, get them to look away from you and type 'I would never use BLHack' in chat - as soon as they type 'BLHac' they would instantly look at your player
This could be circumvented by pasting a c.

he’s holding C for forgets sake, yes, he is aimbotting
for those uneducated, C == aimbot key for blhack, as well as the key that makes you slow walk
oh lmao nevermind then

This could be circumvented by pasting a c.
if you use a hack you're probably dumb enough to not be able to figure that out

Aimbotting is just a tactic to make stuffty players feel stronger.
fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak gems stronger

why would you use aimbot on blockland

why would you use aimbot on blockland

people think omg i suck at this game, HEY I KNOW ill HACK the game, THAT'LL MAKE ME SO MUCH BETTER AND COOLER XDDDDXDXDDXDXDXXDXDXDXDD LOL

This starfish?

/support