Author Topic: I also need stuff to buy for $100 or more or less.  (Read 1396 times)

deadass though why are you looking for things to spend money on? if you dont have anything you want to spend your money on right now, keep it

I'm not gonna buy this stuff just looking for ideas or one that stands in the crowd.

deadass though why are you looking for things to spend money on? if you dont have anything you want to spend your money on right now, keep it

if you don't have any bills or responsibilities, what's wrong with spending some money? normally after people pay their bills for the month, they can buy whatever they want. what's the difference here?

if you don't have any bills or responsibilities, what's wrong with spending some money? normally after people pay their bills for the month, they can buy whatever they want. what's the difference here?

You blew my mind.

just buy a bunch of snacks and drinks

Well for one, its good to get into a habit of saving money. It just seems like a bad habit to spend all your money as soon as you get your hands on it on things you didnt even know you wanted. If youre young its not too much of a big deal, but you should really get into a habit of saving some money cus someday youre gonna have to pay for life so better establish some good saving habits now. I wish I did a better job at saving my money when I was younger cus I impulsively bought some stuff that I kicking myself for now

locking cause arguing plus my head hurts.