Montak's Jail Escape 👎👿 imgs med

Author Topic: Montak's Jail Escape 👎👿 imgs med  (Read 4059 times)

oh stuff i forgeted up i did not mean to hit reply going on from here
im sorry :(
so the build was stuff and the host was kinda gay (there was 16 players holy stuff) i asked if this was a joke. the host said nothing, but people said yes
so looked around and inside looked bad so i went outside and it was worse
and i said hmmm i should troll so i tc'd to my fellow guards that i was going to troll.
ok, then i mass freekilled
then i got kicked woah so i went to the server (again) and the host said " let's vote nobody voted and i got banned reason:
time -1 good admin
you legit just ADMITTED to trolling on the server OMG LOL

the server was to strick

ok this thread is absolute stuff but I mean Montak's jail escape has its cons.

-Theres no wanted system; the game never tells you if you're wanted neither does it specify what things make you wanted, so really you don't know what you can do and not do.
-It's a spammy/lazy build; in the cells, montak could've atleast spend a little more time making the cells look less blocky, and the placement of certain things, like entrance to yard or armoury could've been placed elsewhere. Also could add more detail into it.

Other points:
-The door to the outside yard is a vault door, which literally takes one click of a guard and its open forever unless someone else comes and closes it, making it super easy for prisoners to just walk right outside. I asked Montak to make it auto close but it said it "ruins the fun". I honestly didn't know what he meant by that.
-To escape you have to ride a vehicle down the road, but the road isn't surrounded by anything so you could just drive the vehicle anywhere and probably run over people if you got it into the prison

If the server is a joke, then ignore all above, but if it isn't then Montak should really fix it up.

/neutral bc the thread was stuff but i agree with the point of the server isn't that good

it was a bad server anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This does not justify anything

oml this thread has me loving dying

ok this thread is absolute stuff but I mean Montak's jail escape has its cons.

(more stuff here)

+rep. thanks, appreciate feedback, will improve!

Tbh, I've played on this server for a long time now and I saw it improve more and more. I've seen people have fun with it, even though it is slightly badly built. Montak has made a second jail escape map before but it never felt like the first one (Which is the map we're talking about here) I know this is massively WIP. I'd like to see it improve even more in the future. Having a bit of drama is regular for any Wip maps, so stop complaining and go and find ways to support Montak. Montak is a pretty kewl dood when you start to know him.

frame this entire thread above the mantle next