what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on

Author Topic: what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on  (Read 86698 times)

OfficerZach7551's inability to deal with people and refusing to improve his behavior
SwiftHyena2593's obsession with department stores
The fact that OfficerZach7551 and SwiftHyena2593's names are both *adjective**noun**4 numbers* and that they both have their own really odd quirks that make them stand out more than others (as mentioned above)

I LOVE MY IRAQI BACKWATER ANIME AND forget YOU FOR NOT LIKING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OfficerZach7551's inability to deal with people and refusing to improve his behavior

yeh this

The fact that OfficerZach7551 and SwiftHyena2593's names are both *adjective**noun**4 numbers* and that they both have their own really odd quirks that make them stand out more than others (as mentioned above)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-TGGHmNm9E

boi "officer" aint a damn adjective

that is a such an officerzach thing to say

Really elongates my neck.

If anything, it's close enough

tbh I think we should go easy on Zach. He seems kind-hearted. also, hasn't he admitted to like, having ACTUAL autism?

Oh Lord, not ACTUAL autism, not similar to FIGURATIVE autism, though similar in stupid naming

phanto has figurative autism

Or as it's more commonly known, high functioning stupidity

you have to function in the first place to be high functioning