what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on

Author Topic: what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on  (Read 86504 times)

wisely spoken, sensei drydess

If anything, it's close enough
I'm sure foxscotch knows what an adjective is haha. In this case you might call officer and swift "descriptors" rather than adjectives, since officer is a noun or a title. "Go talk to the officer" (noun) as opposed to "You look officer today" (adjective).

megabear is very officer

dont use autism as an excuse lmao

Going easy on people for their disability is sjw bullstuff. handicaps need to learn that nobody will pity you for your handicapation. that stuff will fly up until you turn 18, where not a single person will give a stuff. Learn to cope with your disability, because nobody will cope for you. forget handicapped people man. I may sound like an starfish but goddamn life is filled with starfishs of varying shapes and sizes. Get used to this stuff and stop caring what people think.

Trust me I know what I'm talking about. I tried speaking Braille to a deaf person once, I have a lifetime of Phanto certified life experience

phanto is like jesus guys he knows what he’s talking about

Darth c3po is a loving handicap

People who instantly leave after joining.

Also, The ones who go "holy stuff 200 files"
forgethead, Listen. I've been on servers with 2000+ Files. So you better shut the forget up. I might as well add that to my welcome message.

"""""People""""" Who get pissy over nothing

autism doesnt even affect your personality
it just makes you love really specific things

when someone joins a server and announces they're not going to sit to download high number amount of files and leave immediately
people who act obnoxious and try to bend and challenge the rules and the people who enforce them so that they can get away with breaking them

Going easy on people for their disability is sjw bullstuff. handicaps need to learn that nobody will pity you for your handicapation. that stuff will fly up until you turn 18, where not a single person will give a stuff. Learn to cope with your disability, because nobody will cope for you. forget handicapped people man. I may sound like an starfish but goddamn life is filled with starfishs of varying shapes and sizes. Get used to this stuff and stop caring what people think.

Trust me I know what I'm talking about. I tried speaking Braille to a deaf person once, I have a lifetime of Phanto certified life experience
im not saying zach gets a pass because hes handicapped im saying dont bother trying to get through to him

the fact that pompmaker and a few others as well have tried so hard to get through to him and teach him how to properly make content for blockland and he just blocks it all out is irritating enough on it’s own