what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on

Author Topic: what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on  (Read 87065 times)

hey brine funny how you have that link on hand so easily...howd you even get those pictures anyways

hey brine funny how you have that link on hand so easily...howd you even get those pictures anyways
um,mmm upstate new york

itt two dumb brothers bitch about degenerate research

Probably not my fault as almost everything that was there previously has been deleted from PMs. If it was, I was probably showing it in response to the stuff he sent me (Censored floran research) where I sent back stuff.

... Momento Mori is on hand? These were all posted/on discord?

hey wait a minute your stuffting up my thread

i didn't even send you research what are you on about
ironic considering you've sent me starbound research after i told you not to on an alt account and have sent me degenerate garbage in the past

i didn't even send you research what are you on about
ironic considering you've sent me starbound research after i told you not to on an alt account and have sent me degenerate garbage in the past
It's not even research. I found all of them on google images by searching starbound floran. None of them have anything bad except for one that has literal melons for tits.
This is around the same time you were spamming callisants with gross as stuff stuff. I remember being told to send them to you because you shat the place up whenever you saw a plant.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=309315.msg9608919#msg9608919

nobody wanted to hear melons for tits

unova has been removed from just as many communities in proportion to nix because they're both increasingly awkward, insufferable children

tbh if nix wanted to see this stuff he could make his own server, not invite anyone and loving .r34 away

yall mind if we execute all starbound players

i dont play it anymore so dont ask for my opinion on it

i dont play it anymore so dont ask for my opinion on it
i wasnt talking to you