what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on

Author Topic: what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on  (Read 86777 times)

How is that an insult? Is spamming servers and having actual mental breakdowns leading up to my ban more mature than I am now?
at that point you knew you weren't bright at least

it was the heroin he stuck in his arm

it was the heroin he stuck in his arm
Some memes.. they bring tears to my eyes. They require so much effort, elegance - what grace they put into them. Unintentional things that become widespread viruses that infect your mind with wonderful images that make you giggle every time you see them. You can't imagine the origins of some memes - memes require talent. Most of them are unfunny image macros, and then there are masterpieces like the Chad & Virgin meme. But this one.. this one.. oh boy. You're in for a loving ride. These group of shmucks think that saying "it was the heroin he stuck in his arm" is the best gott damm thing in the world. It probably is. But it hasn't spread outside of this one group. What for? Why for? All I have to say is, Nice Meme.

he's breaking out the copypasta

he's breaking out the copypasta
Copypasta? Dare you say, copypasta? This copy cannot be made into an italian delicacy - for you see, it's too good to be made into one.

are you running on empty

unova leaves the thread and checks your profile if you mention his dad remember that

i-i don't play r-roblox!!! r-roblox is a k-kids game for f-friends!!!!!
confused black guy image macro

who the forget is brine
why do you people always call each other by random ass names, just call people by their usernames fuk

who the forget is brine
why do you people always call each other by random ass names, just call people by their usernames fuk
brine is what unova/verification goes by outside of the forums namely discord

a i g h t   w e l l   t h i s   a i n t   d i s c o r d   b i h

brine more like lame-o :joy:

people who genuinely believe the forums are going to be shut down if a drama hits 30 pages because badspot locked one after it got mass reported and said mean things