what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on

Author Topic: what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on  (Read 86730 times)

When people are extremely harsh and very judgmental about others on the forums of a virtual brick building game

When people like Comic Sans spam gore in a poor innocent freebuild server

verification
nuff said
remember when you said i was 9

this is because geben was calling you a family man and cubone called you immature and i mocked you by saying LOL AJIT PAI

well then stop pulling my strings, I can say some nasty stuff if people annoy me too much

dont forget that geben was being handicapped and acting like a dumbass, that discord is full of stuff anyways

well then stop pulling my strings, I can say some nasty stuff if people annoy me too much
who pulled your strings? you said that outta nowhere and thats the only thing you had said in the past 24 hours
if you saying "how many diiiiicks you got up in ur aaaaaaaaarssse rn" out of nowhere is pulling your strings you're genuinely insane
dont forget that geben was being handicapped and acting like a dumbass, that discord is full of stuff anyways
geben was mocking you sarcastically and ironically and you fell for it
you also say the discord is full of stuff because like 2 people made fun of you..

OH I'M SORRY EVERYONE I AM IRRELEVANT BECAUSE I AM RESPONDING TO A DRAMA THAT CAN EASILY RUIN MY REP AND BY SAYING THAT YOU ARE CLAIMING SOMETHING I NEVER SAID I AM 100% DUMB handicapped AND IRRELEVANT
dont.... piss... me.... off....

who pulled your strings? you said that outta nowhere and thats the only thing you had said in the past 24 hours
if you saying "how many diiiiicks you got up in ur aaaaaaaaarssse rn" out of nowhere is pulling your strings you're genuinely insanegeben was mocking you sarcastically and ironically and you fell for it
you also say the discord is full of stuff because like 2 people made fun of you..
#1 the richards up your arse is from after geben started acting handicapped and I guess he couldn't handle that joke so he kept going on with his annoying "funnies", #2 only thing I said in the past 24 hours?? #3 and 4 how about you keep those two handicaps in control then and then not beg for users to "giveaway" a tf2 key
dont.... piss... me.... off....
what the forget
what are you trying to show
I was saying that you were claiming I said something that "proved" your point, if it did how about you tell everyone your point then, huh?

#1 the richards up your arse is from after geben started acting handicapped and I guess he couldn't handle that joke so he kept going on with his annoying "funnies", #2 only thing I said in the past 24 hours?? #3 and 4 how about you keep those two handicaps in control then and then not beg for users to "giveaway"
Darth, how about you learn your place and where you are? If you had not said that "Joke" in the first place I would not have given geben the leeway to do that.
I'm the one "giving away" the key and the rest of the stuff. You're just a loving sperg who lets his users actually insult people after they're gone and actually lie so you don't get bad PR

You've repeatedly called me a 9 year old in the past "Because I act like it" when you actually act like a sperg and don't expect people to sperg back.
Cubone, and Geben, did not do anything much worse than what you did and you calling them handicapped. You're calling cubone handicapped simply because he called you childish.

So, how about you drop the stuff here and just back off? You left and nothing else can happen to you from those two PRANKSTERS who PULLED YOUR STRINGS when you were the one who started this stuff.

Verification posting on his alt despite his current account still being active

Like, just make up your mind, man