what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on

Author Topic: what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on  (Read 86738 times)

when people join your server and say 1 thing and then leave
this, or they'll go "too many addons" and just leave
like brother if you disable music, sounds and textures in download options your load time is almost always going to be only 5 mins tops - people usually spend longer than that taking a bathroom break. 5 mins isnt that long

this, or they'll go "too many addons" and just leave
like brother if you disable music, sounds and textures in download options your load time is almost always going to be only 5 mins tops - people usually spend longer than that taking a bathroom break. 5 mins isnt that long
true. I have a stuff-ton of addons. but sadly enable textures and music is a must for my server, because i have alot of my own custom music and print textures.

whenever people like nix get triggered or small things that doesn't impact them in the slightest

also when people think it is haha le funny!! to spam servers with bricks or bots or events

whenever people like nix get triggered or small things that doesn't impact them in the slightest
by saying this you're doing the same thing you hate..

im so loving tired i read not an alt as nix the glaceon

yeah but it doesn't affect me on a minor level, it more or less angers me the same way you would most likely get angry at your friend being a cuck probably

furry avatars
i dont see anything wrong with somebody showing their fandom.
i changed my avatar to a pc because of people like this.

i dont see anything wrong with somebody showing their fandom.
i changed my avatar to a pc because of people like this.
i do

I hate it when people can't actually discuss things and resort to calling you a handicap or try to make you seem wrong by asking you questions that don't make any sense.