what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on

Author Topic: what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on  (Read 86505 times)

I hate it when people can't actually discuss things and resort to calling you a handicap or try to make you seem wrong by asking you questions that don't make any sense.
yeah me too........

i really hate servers and groups pushing their discord server, or even withholding important files or information on their discord server.
like for forgets sake, i don't want to join your discord server to get whitelisted or find out what i can do on your game server.
if anything, a server which does this just makes me not want to play on it

the rich. our own home secretary was named as having been director of two offshore tax fund firms, and i have to walk past homeless people and hear about our health service falling apart while lewis hamilton jacks off onto the seats of his private jet

the rich. our own home secretary was named as having been director of two offshore tax fund firms, and i have to walk past homeless people and hear about our health service falling apart while lewis hamilton jacks off onto the seats of his private jet

upvoted fellow bolshevik

this, or they'll go "too many addons" and just leave
like brother if you disable music, sounds and textures in download options your load time is almost always going to be only 5 mins tops - people usually spend longer than that taking a bathroom break. 5 mins isnt that long
DUDE I loving HATE THIS

this, or they'll go "too many addons" and just leave
like brother if you disable music, sounds and textures in download options your load time is almost always going to be only 5 mins tops - people usually spend longer than that taking a bathroom break. 5 mins isnt that long
loving this

the bf3 weapon pack was so poorly made I'm still mad about it

i can live with the terrible sounds and models but the animations and how delayed everything is drives me nuts

i can live with the terrible sounds and models but the animations and how delayed everything is drives me nuts

The script gave me legitimate cancer

I've been fighting it ever since I accidentally enabled the goddamn pack

gosh i forgot about that pack
i remember even using it a bit but i don't think it worked out all that well lol

i still just use tier tactical or quake weapons lol

if I join a tdm and find that these are the weapons I leave immediately

this pretty much

I remember the ONLY server that used it right was like Daniel S or whoever, otherwise, it's cancer

I use T+T but I gave the pack custom sounds so it's much more useable