A small city

Author Topic: A small city  (Read 4281 times)

I thought a multi-themed flooring would be a good idea; it looks quite good to me, but i'm afraid none of you will like this.
but after all, if i never take criticism, then i will never get better... right?

if you are asking about the building, it is supposed to be a department shop-like weapon shop for an endless zombies gamemode.
the red part below is the frame to make the shop look cooler; the top floor seen in the above image is supposed to be some kind of admin lounge or something.. i could make this into a house.

EDIT: extra image
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 02:32:50 PM by BlocklandBlockoCity »

the red and green spots are gross but everything else is cool

Don't put yourself down; the whole build looks really cool. Especially the exterior.

ya i quite like that actually

the brown one and the red brick colored one are nice

I really like the monochrome tiles they look fantastic

those monochrome ones would look loving amazing in a modern house

i popped a boner for tile flooring

I really like how the penthouse looks

UPDATE
I managed to replace the entire road system with separate bricks (plates) instead of these default road plates; also, if you ask about the sidewalks thing, i saved the build before d-wanding the streets and then replacing the supporting parts with plates, and then copying them with the duplicator. after that i just re-loaded the build and ta-da! the sidewalks were loaded; turns out the sidewalk plates are only 1 plate high from the ground, the plate beneath them being the road baseplates i replaced with.

but let's talk about the fast-food-like building i've attempted to build, but with tile walls.

the parking lot looks pretty neat in my opinion; i've finally put an use to the overlap bricks and also the pipes for the "walls"

but in terms of brick count, the walls are an organized chaos, besides being *ugly*
EDIT² : also the outside white walls are made of vertical 2x2 plates. it's really spammy, but it's not my fault there aren't bigger vertical plates

if i could, i'd add more stuff to the outside stuff, but i don't know what to, though.
i was also going to call the fast food Ardy's (which is my current IGN), but because it resembles Arby's fast food, people will think i ripped off Arby's; actually Ardy is a short for Ardius, a name i've invented, but i always keep thinking people will make fun of this name too..

also, i still have to add the kitchen and the furniture.

i have a reason to "put myself down";
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 02:34:27 PM by BlocklandBlockoCity »

this is really nice dude.

you somehow manage to make intense colors feel easy on the eyes, it also feels quite detailed yet its simplistic. its hard to explain but its very well done.

thefuk are theses lines and roads?

mate, the size of the road is barely enough for one lane so using a 32x size for the roads are impossible for a two-lane street if you're not making the sidewalk like 2x width.