[BETA OUT] Scratch for Blockland

Author Topic: [BETA OUT] Scratch for Blockland  (Read 16584 times)

Hello, RTBARCHIVE! I'd love to get in contact with you. Please tweet to us at "@medialab” whenever you can.

Hello, RTBARCHIVE! I'd love to get in contact with you. Please tweet to us at "@medialab” whenever you can.
damn someone spent $10 on this

woah it's crazy this got noticed

cool :iceCream:

unless this is a ruse

why didn't you just email the webmaster of his website which is linked in his profile instead of buying a $10 dollar account just to make one post on the forums

like there's obviously no way this is for real

why didn't you just email the webmaster of his website which is linked in his profile instead of buying a $10 dollar account just to make one post on the forums

either way tweeting them would probably be a cool idea to get them to notice

omg is that the REAL MIT?!?!!

i can't believe the real mit posted on these humble forums

Because his site requires you to have bought the game.

Because his site requires you to have bought the game.
pretty sure he meant clay's website, which is in his profile

http://clayhanson.x10host.com/

i'm going to try to code an actual weapon in blockland scratch

Showing off error reporting and also connection highlighting.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 02:53:03 PM by RTBARCHIVE »

pretty sure he meant clay's website, which is in his profile

http://clayhanson.x10host.com/

That is exactly what I meant. If you haven't included your Blockland name for verification, then you are not able to use his site. (Unless you are a guest)

« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 02:58:06 PM by mctwist »

that'll teach kids how to Torque Script

I dunno, the @ goes to the real MIT media labs and it'd be pretty dumb to make an account to make one post for a silly joke like that
it'd be worth DMing them