[BETA OUT] Scratch for Blockland

Author Topic: [BETA OUT] Scratch for Blockland  (Read 16395 times)

I dunno, the @ goes to the real MIT media labs and it'd be pretty dumb to make an account to make one post for a silly joke like that
it'd be worth DMing them
it'd be 10x more dumb to buy a blockland key just to post that, when you could easily find his email/contact info on his profile.

I dunno, the @ goes to the real MIT media labs and it'd be pretty dumb to make an account to make one post for a silly joke like that
it'd be worth DMing them

yeah who would be dumb enough to buy a key for a stupid joke account??  ha...  haha.....

$10 probably isn't a lot for them.

holy stuff this is good, ive used scratch before and i love how simple it is
i may actually learn how to torquescript with this

Amazing... Truely amazing.

it'd be 10x more dumb to buy a blockland key just to post that, when you could easily find his email/contact info on his profile.
or whatever temp runs their twitter didn't think to check

yeah who would be dumb enough to buy a key for a stupid joke account??  ha...  haha.....
yeah i dunno

being a scratch user for years and seeing this is really surreal, nice job!

id actually be willing to use this to learn how to make stuff

Scratch Beta is now up for download.

This version of the Scratch add-on is not final, and designs / features may be different in the final release. Not everything is finished, and not everything is without bugs.

The purpose for this release is so that you can report bugs to me (via Blockland Glass's bug tracking system). Have fun anyways!

https://blocklandglass.com/addons/addon.php?id=810
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 02:48:58 PM by RTBARCHIVE »

bless you clay hanson

wtf is the point if u can just use the real scratch
it converts out to torquescript so you can actually use this to make add-ons

Scratch Beta v0.0.2
Code: [Select]
+ Added basic tutorial
+ Added search bar to spawn menu
+ Added button to access the Common Functions GUI on the Project Manager screen
+ Added colored category names in the spawn menu
+ Added slash commands (e.x. '/kick username') to collab chat window
+ Added spawn images for space delimiter, new line delimiter, tab delimiter, and new object delimiter
+ Changed file explorer's default directory to 'Add-Ons' instead of '~' (https://blocklandglass.com/addons/bugs/view.php?id=18)
+ Changed 'packaged function' block to a container container (like an IF block)
+ Fixed collab bug where you didn't become host automatically when on your own collab server
+ Fixed collab bug where the 'admin menu' does not appear when you're host
+ Fixed collab bug where the text you put into a block was not transmitted to the server
+ Fixed collab bug where you couldn't join your own collab server if it has a password
+ Fixed bug where your text cursor would move to the far right everytime you tried to type in the file explorer address bar (https://blocklandglass.com/addons/bugs/view.php?id=15)
+ Fixed typo of 'Collab' in 'Colab Menu'
+ Fixed tooltip menu sometimes being too small for the tooltip text
Thanks for the bug reports, Original