some guns i am making

Author Topic: some guns i am making  (Read 2621 times)

yea not the greatest models but its animated so thats a thing
sort of rust inspired, me and my bro might make a wasteland game with it

I actually really like these
they remind me of a classic pipe gun, I'm interested in what you do with these

I actually really like these
they remind me of a classic pipe gun, I'm interested in what you do with these
prob use them in a tdm for vietnam or some rust/fallout stuff.
thinking of having a tier system that goes like this: Pipe/Custom, bad guns and common. old weapons like a thomspon or ak, decent guns. high quality customs, good hand crafted assault rifles

not a bad start. and hey at least you can model. i dont understand modeling at all :(

Model is good, hands are very ew

Blockland needs some anti-aliasing ugh. Good looking guns though.

Model is good, hands are very ew
hands look fine as long as the models arent 12 feet long

here are some new guns
STEN
PISTOL
SINGLE BARREL SHOTGUN
(dont have a pic of revolver cus lazy)

They look like a good start. You definitely need more variety in shape other than squares, but the concepts are pretty good. I would lose the hands based on personal opinion, but everything is proportional so the hands do work.

if you're using Milkshape 3d to model this (hopefully not) then you can use it's LOD feature while exporting to have two seperate models, one for third person with no hands and only fire animations, and another model mainly for first person thats fully animated and with hands. 100 LOD is for first person and 0 LOD is for third person, make sure you don't have any other numbers in there. This way, the model will look cooler in third person since it won't have floating hands. Just a small tip.

if you're using Milkshape 3d to model this (hopefully not) then you can use it's LOD feature while exporting to have two seperate models, one for third person with no hands and only fire animations, and another model mainly for first person thats fully animated and with hands. 100 LOD is for first person and 0 LOD is for third person, make sure you don't have any other numbers in there. This way, the model will look cooler in third person since it won't have floating hands. Just a small tip.
ty, and yes sadly im using milkshape

have kinda stopped but i manage to make an ak