Author Topic: Using Swollow's SetAppearance Mod  (Read 909 times)

So, I'm trying to figure out a way to keep a person's appearance even after death by activating a block. I am making a slayer game mode which allows player to customize their avatars. Here's a link to the mod.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=303040.0

Any ideas on what to do?

Try using one of the custom minigame events (should be on an RTB archive).  Set up a Slayer default minigame, onMinigameSpawn > Player > SetAppearance on any of the minigame owner's bricks.

It might be onPlayerSpawn, I don't know; it's been a while since I was last able to play and check the events.

Try using one of the custom minigame events (should be on an RTB archive).  Set up a Slayer default minigame, onMinigameSpawn > Player > SetAppearance on any of the minigame owner's bricks.

It might be onPlayerSpawn, I don't know; it's been a while since I was last able to play and check the events.
There isn't a setappearance event on the list. Does anyone else know how to work the mod?

pushAppearance and popAppearance saves onto the player not the client so once they die it is no longer stored, you may want to check out elm's appearance events which are more targetted towards clients

pushAppearance and popAppearance saves onto the player not the client so once they die it is no longer stored, you may want to check out elm's appearance events which are more targetted towards clients
I can't seem to find it in the add-ons, do you have a link?