Author Topic: redo - annoying  (Read 9229 times)

is this what they call post modernism art

Kohoutek: yor hairline be lookin like the mcdonalds symble
Kohoutek: hi
Redo: hi
Redo: did you catch Brosis from wary
Kohoutek: yea fam
nixtheglaceon: its pronounced necrosis stupid

Kohoutek: hes making galaxy
Kohoutek: look
nixtheglaceon: thats the worst swaztika ive ever seen
Redo: this is a pretty good swastika
Kohoutek: yea
nixtheglaceon: pretty good at being gay lol
nixtheglaceon: hahah b

nixtheglaceon: you are literally gay
Redo: get forgetin parked on, noob
nixtheglaceon: and ur mom cancer
nixtheglaceon: car love

nixtheglaceon: i call this one the stupid
Redo: it's a symptom of schizophrenia to give yourself nicknames
Kohoutek: lmao

nix getting pranked:
Redo: look at this cool machine
Redo: nix get in here
nixtheglaceon: egg man land
Kohoutek: come see cool machine
Kohoutek: get in
nixtheglaceon: egg transporter

nix finds an infinite loop illusion room by klark:
nixtheglaceon: what the forget
nixtheglaceon: is this infinitely looping on me
Redo: no it's just really big
Redo: if you havent been keeping track of your path youre probably forgetedf
nixtheglaceon: ive climbed like 50 floors
nixtheglaceon died
Redo: what's here isnt all there is
nixtheglaceon: that thing is 5 floors on the outside
nixtheglaceon: how do you even manage that
Redo: this is only the entrance
nixtheglaceon: thats cool as hell

Nix has been making stupid dramas ever since he joined, literally!

I literally see no problem here Nix, you're just over-reacting.
you should've asked an admin to deal with it, but it literally REQUIRES YOU to con-sensually go into the car, you're not forced to.

this is just a you problem honestly

/nosupport

I literally see no problem here Nix, you're just over-reacting.
you should've asked an admin to deal with it, but it literally REQUIRES YOU to con-sensually go into the car, you're not forced to.

this is just a you problem honestly

/nosupport
please explain to me in great detail how somebody spamming cars over my build and me is my fault and how this isn't just you stroking that hate boner you got on

please explain to me in great detail how somebody spamming cars over my build and me is my fault and how this isn't just you stroking that hate boner you got on

first of all, you were actually annoying him proven by the chatlogs given
secondly, you could've asked an admin to ask him or force him to stop (which you didn't, no big surprise huh nix)
thirdly, you literally made a drama with 2 pictures and just your word, and an edited picture of the chatlogs

first of all, you were actually annoying him proven by the chatlogs given
boy do you expect me to treat this guy good after he spams??
and even if i was annoying him how does this give him the right to spam
secondly, you could've asked an admin to ask him or force him to stop (which you didn't, no big surprise huh nix)

and how am i supposed to force him to stop what are you on about
thirdly, you literally made a drama with 2 pictures and just your word, and an edited picture of the chatlogs
i only took the relevant quotes from the chatlog. the images speak for themselves mostly

boy do you expect me to treat this guy good after he spams??
and even if i was annoying him how does this give him the right to spam
and how am i supposed to force him to stop what are you on abouti only took the relevant quotes from the chatlog. the images speak for themselves mostly
I hope you know REDO said do it yourself, not the admin/host.
If you're that pent up about him 'spamming' then complain to the host, it is a game.
the images do not help, the first two images in the OP just show him having floating vehicle spawns and an orange baseplate, and then a picture saying he doesn't trust you to edit. this makes it seem like he was annoying because he DIDN'T give you his trust.
also, unless you have PICTURES of him spamming above your build, I'll assume your accusations are false and exaggerated (like most of the time)

If you're that pent up about him 'spamming' then complain to the host, it is a game.

the images do not help, the first two images in the OP just show him having floating vehicle spawns and an orange baseplate, and then a picture saying he doesn't trust you to edit. this makes it seem like he was annoying because he DIDN'T give you his trust.
the first image shows him forceplanting vehicle spawns over my build and the second image shows that they are his. and in a post after that i elaborated because it was apparently confusing
ok i should have elaborated on that bit sorry

he was spamming vehicles (that killed on entry) over my build and refused to stop
also, unless you have PICTURES of him spamming above your build, I'll assume your accusations are false and exaggerated (like most of the time)
are you actually blind take a peek at the op

the first image shows him forceplanting vehicle spawns over my build and the second image shows that they are his. and in a post after that i elaborated because it was apparently confusingare you actually blind take a peek at the op
OH WOW NIX, he spawned 4 vehicle pads OVER a BASEPLATE THAT HAS NOTHING ON IT? WOAH NIX THAT IS SOME TOP TIER BUILDING THERE :O NOT LIKE YOU can just move it or ANYTHING haha right???

is not an alt generally this stupid or what

who is he

is not an alt generally this stupid or what

who is he
it is a failure of an attempt at sarcasm and I gave up bothering with any effort on any drama nix makes because it is either
a. an over-reaction which isn't needed
b. something that is easily avoidable
or c. nix is just stupid