favorite video games of all time

Author Topic: favorite video games of all time  (Read 6671 times)

jee imagine a flavor of the month meme game being one of your favorite games of all time

blockland, jet set radio/jet set radio future, street fighter II, team fortress 2, portal, the talos principle, hotline miami, half-life 2, grabbed by the ghoulies, super mario 64

Stellaris is a new favorite of mine. I really recommend it. I ended up craving going back to my computer and playing more of that game while on my vacation.

bl, minecraft, towns, rocket league, civ v

also did any of yall ever play simcity 3000 because now i've been playing that dumb forgetin game for eight years straight

[img]
I haven't played it yet but I hear a lot of good things, although I also heard its difficulty isn't as intense as, say, Nocturne, for better or for worse.

also did any of yall ever play simcity 3000 because now i've been playing that dumb forgetin game for eight years straight

lul I played simcity 2000 though

Every single legend of zelda game.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 01:53:16 PM by Tetris »

I'm gonna go with GTA SA just because of how many years of entertainment it gave me as a kid.

Same old CJ! Busta! Straight busta!

blockland
2008 roblox
oldschool runescape
animal crossing (series)
crash bandicoot 2
killer7
spyro the dragon 1 and 2
super mario 64 as well as sunshine
super smash bros melee
garry's mod
POSTAL 2
portal 2

and that's pretty much all I can remember right now

animal crossing (series)
hell yes man, I've played all 4 main line games. extremely fun and the soundtrack is super peaceful. I hope I'm reincarnated as my characters tbh

hell yes man, I've played all 4 main line games. extremely fun and the soundtrack is super peaceful. I hope I'm reincarnated as my characters tbh
like all of them at once as a hivemind or what