Soldier101's Apocalypse RP - Countless RDM and admin abuse. [LargeImagesBtw]

Author Topic: Soldier101's Apocalypse RP - Countless RDM and admin abuse. [LargeImagesBtw]  (Read 4476 times)

Before I continue with this drama, some of you will say that what other people do is not the admin nor host's fault. In this case, it 100% is because the host fails to moderate his own server and only bans people if it affects him in his abomination that he calls a role play.

PEWDIEBLOCK is an admin, keep note of this.
As you can see here, PEWDIEBLOCK is randomly killing people for no explained reason and Soldier101 refuses to do anything about it because it is his friend and hasn't affected him at all yet. Pewdieblock was also teleporting around the map to specifically kill Anonymus.

Anonymus would freak out in OOC because Pewdieblock would constantly RDM everyone and Soldier101 would act dumb and pretend nothing is happening. What happens next may shock you. :shockedemoji:
Rules broken so far
  • Random Deathmatch
  • Loot Hoarding
  • Admin Abuse
The only time Soldier101 took action was to kick Pewdieblock, the moment he came back he did it again, but this time, Soldier101 didn't do anything and to this day, it is possible that Pewdieblock is still being a friend.
Soldier101 would then ban Anonymus for being a victim of Pewdieblock's abuse, luckily Pewdieblock was de-admined for 30 seconds until he got kicked, rejoined, and do the same stuff again.

Time for an RDM compilation 2018 without any admin action. quality 4k experience

At this point, I think some of you might be thinking Alex, Smallfry, and Pewdieblock were teaming up to RDM the entire server,
knowing that Soldier101 wouldn't get involved unless he was forced into this. Prepare for the best bullstuff you've ever seen.

PewDieBlock takes the RDM to another level and leaves the minigame to spawn in Miniguns for him and his friends to kill everyone.
 His plan backfired, but Soldier101 hasn't taken any action yet. Soldier101 then gets killed in the middle of a fire fight and guess what loving happens.

I didn't see what happened next, as I was banned also for defending myself against these RDMers.
/discuss

"undermining admins"
great thinking soldier101

- Admining friends that cant moderate is a bad idea
- Admining people that help you but you dont know how they moderate is a bad idea
- Admining people because they say they can do better is a bad idea

This server and the host is an example of all of the above. I never expected this from Soldier, especially admining people who are too young to take care of a server or even themselves.

here's a tip, for images you can set the width of the image with [img width=yourwidthhere][/img]

here's a tip, for images you can set the width of the image with [img width=yourwidthhere][/img]
Thanks for the tip

Might I also point out that this server is nothing more than ripoff of Snowblight in the worst way possible?

Might I also point out that this server is nothing more than ripoff of Snowblight in the worst way possible?
Snowblight II: salty admins

Snowblight II: Electric Boogaloo

Snowblight is actually a technological form of stuff.

this many posts without avatars in a row scares me

ot tho ya that seems pretty bad

this many posts without avatars in a row scares me

ot tho ya that seems pretty bad
for a second i thought that they just werent loading in with the page

Snowblight is actually a technological form of stuff.
just coz ya got banned there doesn't mean it is stuff lol

LMBO!!! Awww, thats too good. Someone actually made a topic on that. I was not a bad host, pewdie was... I didn't know you stuck on that long just to make a topic.

And it was not admin abuse, It was me doing nothing