Poll

is unova great

no
9 (45%)
no
11 (55%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Got puppers today (driving home)  (Read 27944 times)

did you get the dog fixed as well?

huh? Well we got the puppy out of her which saved her life, but she can't breed ever again. Think of it as the cure for the epidemic in MGSV TPP

huh? Well we got the puppy out of her which saved her life, but she can't breed ever again. Think of it as the cure for the epidemic in MGSV TPP

if a dog forgets her can she get pregnant again?

if a dog forgets her can she get pregnant again?
Yes, but what I meant was by she can never breed again is that it wouldn't be safe for her to breed. If you didn't know, a dog needs to be in heat (basically a period) to get pregnant, and they only have heat for a week twice a year

anything can happen. she could get out and get pregnant and die. just get the dog fixed ffs. What

Oh, you meant fixed as in making her infertile. We always keep a close eye on her during heat, so it would just be another vet bill to pay for. We already owe 1 loving grand

< destroy your dog's body using it as a profit machine for 5 years
< won't fork out chump change to get it fixed

Amazing

Amazing
Hey starfish I lost my last dog to complications during a routine C-section
If there’s anybody to be talking about how breeding is bad then it should be me
But I’m not sitting here ranting on about it like some lunatic (((you)))
So kindly shut the forget up

Edit: We also lost the mother. She died 6 days prior. forget off about your breeding bullstuff, dude. I don’t want to hear it, especially from someone like you.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 06:13:59 AM by Metario »

I don't understand why everyone's ego is feeling so threatened by me criticising dog breeding. Nobody in this thread is a dog breeder or responsible for dog breeding.

I don't understand why everyone's ego is feeling so threatened by me criticising dog breeding. Nobody in this thread is a dog breeder or responsible for dog breeding.
You’re not criticizing it, you’re just being an ass. There’s a fine line between the two.

Have you tried not being offended by what I'm saying for no reason?

Have you tried not being offended by what I'm saying for no reason?
Have you tried working on your sentence cohesion?

Go forget off, this isn't about the dog breeding, it's about my loving dog's health. I know I am taking the bait (Hope Metario does too) but this is just plain handicapped

Amazing
she cant bang from birth dumbo

this isn't about the dog breeding, it's about my loving dog's health.

You’re right, it’s not about dog breeding, it’s about your dog suffering from some nasty health complications (that arose during breeding)

Quite frankly I feel very sorry for what your dog is going through and I hope she fully recovers, and never has to go through this again.

You’re right, it’s not about dog breeding, it’s about your dog suffering from some nasty health complications (that arose during breeding)
It isn't her fault, and actually I'm sure if she had 4 or more puppies this would have never happened because the nutrients would be split up by four instead of two. We will not breed her again because of this incident, plus the C-section. I will lock this thread once she has fully recovered