Got puppers today (driving home)

Poll

is unova great

no
9 (45%)
no
11 (55%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Got puppers today (driving home)  (Read 27464 times)

This is not good man.
So the other day she jumped over my legs while I was sleeping on the couch and hit the ground too hard. Now, 2.5 hours into labor, 3 sacs, 3 dead deformed puppies, and almost 3 hours of constant pain for her. We are trying the hardest we can, and hope we don't have to take her to a hospital

so no puppies?

ot : this is really dissapointing. is your dog ok?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 02:34:28 AM by }]Crazy[{ »

This is not good man.
So the other day she jumped over my legs while I was sleeping on the couch and hit the ground too hard. Now, 2.5 hours into labor, 3 sacs, 3 dead deformed puppies, and almost 3 hours of constant pain for her. We are trying the hardest we can, and hope we don't have to take her to a hospital
sad to say that this isnt at all out of the normal

thats ruff
Go forget yourself, she has loving 3 dead puppies and no signs of any more, go learn some proper manners starfish
sad to say that this isnt at all out of the normal
Well I know, she had one puppy die from an earlier litter, but for all of them to be mooshed up inside the sack is forgeted dude

Contractions are starting up again

I need to correct myself: Only 1 puppy was born, the rest of it was the sacks. That 1 puppy is dead (its sorta been like 7 hours boy) and we are just going to have to hope that the rest are born too. Even if they are dead I will just be glad they are out of her.
this is really dissapointing. is your dog ok?
She's good, just not the puppies