Poll

is unova great

no
9 (45%)
no
11 (55%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Got puppers today (driving home)  (Read 27913 times)

go away
do you know how expensive two month old goldens are? did I even mention it is champion sired, which makes it even more expensive? Did you also know it came from a litter of 12, so it is likely to have at least 8 puppies in a litter?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 02:19:09 PM by Darth C3P0² »

Nvm. However just paying that much for a dog just because of breeding purposes is loving handicapped

Nvm. However just paying that much for a dog just because of breeding purposes is loving handicapped
It's not for just breeding purposes, you know that we don't run a kennel, right? It's an actual pet man. We only breed our dogs once a year to try and prevent accidents in the first place

bruh
?

you realize changing your post won't save you now that I've captured it

you realize changing your post won't save you now that I've captured it
so? I didnt really want to seem like a douche, even if you did save it. if I'm banned, then I'm banned.

so? I didnt really want to seem like a douche, even if you did save it. if I'm banned, then I'm banned.
control your hormones lmao

imagine paying to get your dog a loving stud thats a "champion" because it won a loving dog show what the forget
imagine selling higher because your dog doesnt have enough nipples to sustain the 12 loving puppies that it might have to nurse

this thread is a loving train wreck holy stuff

man unova u have a bad history with dogs huh

imagine paying to get your dog a loving stud thats a "champion" because it won a loving dog show what the forget
imagine selling higher because your dog doesnt have enough nipples to sustain the 12 loving puppies that it might have to nurse
Can you actually just log out? if you dont like that Im getting 2 dogs just dont post

man unova u have a bad history with dogs huh
jasper says hi
Can you actually just log out? if you dont like that Im getting 2 dogs just dont post
bruh

The end of page 24 really did it for this guy. I figured he was just doing a bad job at defending himself but it turns out he is just an starfish lmao