Got puppers today (driving home)

Poll

is unova great

no
9 (45%)
no
11 (55%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Got puppers today (driving home)  (Read 27452 times)

is darth capable of responding to an angry post about why hes wrong without mocking or dismissing it

except im not wrong for buying puppers

except im not wrong for buying puppers
"too bad their gonna spend their whole life just getting forgeted and producing babies for money but its not my problem or anythin its theirs so :shrug:"

"too bad their gonna spend their whole life just getting forgeted and producing babies for money but its not my problem or anythin its theirs so :shrug:"
its ok they like it

Im expecting multiple bans in this thread if badspot still cares which he probably does not and people are exploiting this factor.

Seriously, we have both Darth who talks in autism and the low-effort trolls. 90% of the posts on this one thread are flaming. What has the BLF come to these days? In the older days of the BLF if Outpact or any hated user made a thread about something like his dog, people would like it and not flame it. Now even if you are liked its very likely thot patrol will come and stuff up the thread, then the Nigerian Cunts will join up on the "Fun" and then the whole thread turns into a flame war worse than politics.

Im expecting multiple bans in this thread if badspot still cares which he probably does not and people are exploiting this factor.

Seriously, we have both Darth who talks in autism and the low-effort trolls. 90% of the posts on this one thread are flaming. What has the BLF come to these days? In the older days of the BLF if Outpact or any hated user made a thread about something like his dog, people would like it and not flame it. Now even if you are liked its very likely thot patrol will come and stuff up the thread, then the Nigerian Cunts will join up on the "Fun" and then the whole thread turns into a flame war worse than politics.
snore

snore
Thank you, torin, for the example of thot patrol stuffting on threads with no regards what so ever to what it is. You obviously did not even read it in the time it took for you to post the message unless you actually are a cyborg in which case i would be your biggest fan, but that is not the point. And cyborgs dont even exist yet.

Damn, looks like the thot nigerian anti-fa cunt patroller super soldiers are at it again. Truth be told, I have no idea what I'm talking about, I just want to appear relevant. Ban em all I say

'ha durrrr i make fun of the dog breeders who make more money off of one litter of puppies than i do in half a year working my endless fulltime burger king drive thru job :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream:'

at least drive thru cashiers aren't morally bankrupt lmfao

hold up your dog is named porkchop? the forget sort of puppymill are you running boi

Thank you, torin, for the example of thot patrol stuffting on threads with no regards what so ever to what it is. You obviously did not even read it in the time it took for you to post the message unless you actually are a cyborg in which case i would be your biggest fan, but that is not the point. And cyborgs dont even exist yet.
were you born this way

Deformed dead puppies round 2: electric dog

took a nap, owo who has we got here