Author Topic: Dorayaki Bazooka  (Read 18176 times)

so it's the dinner blaster but iraqi

it does look pretty nice but preferably it wouldn't clip into the avatar's head

i see that spongebob font

I...I will never understand Anime.

so it's the dinner blaster but japanese

yea

i see that spongebob font

why do you care about the fonts i use

I...I will never understand Anime.

good because im not telling you people anything unless you people apologize for everything youve ever said about doraemon and the other
things i like and unless you people actually decide to listen to me and watch the japanese version, the original, and then tell me your complaints.

good because im not telling you people anything unless you people apologize for everything youve ever said about doraemon and the other
things i like and unless you people actually decide to listen to me and watch the japanese version, the original, and then tell me your complaints.

you never wrote that essay on why jojo sucks though

sounds dumb haha nerd

you never wrote that essay on why jojo sucks though

The character designs are ugly af. The end.

stuff like this is the reason why i refuse to believe this is all really happening.

Just for that pomp im gonna reskin the throwable cat as your avatar and itll have blood splatter on impact

The character designs are ugly af. The end.
doraemon looks worse imo but each to their own

Just for that pomp im gonna reskin the throwable cat as your avatar and itll have blood splatter on impact
that's actually quite nice, thanks
I've always imagined my little fish thingies to die really easily and I'm touched that you would put in effort to satisfy my dream