Glass' Trench Wars (More Updates)

Poll

Which server do you prefer?

Fort Wars
45 (46.4%)
Trench Wars
52 (53.6%)

Total Members Voted: 97

Author Topic: Glass' Trench Wars (More Updates)  (Read 30966 times)

maybe you could get some more admins so us europeans can play too

I wouldnt mind to be an admin

of course out of all people you wouldnt viso
I mean you already have admin on like 2000 other servers :P

maybe you could get some more admins so us europeans can play too
I would, but I don't have the connections on here that I used to back in my heyday. My admin team is very small and the majority of them have full time jobs now, including myself. Also doesn't help that my job is mandatory overtime so i'm almost never around to host.

update the dupe reeeeee

update the dupe reeeeee
Too much work.

Edit: I’m sick again but i’ll try to get the server up tonight. Look for it around 6-7pm EST.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 11:07:23 AM by Clear Glass »

Really fun server so far, started work on my own little base
Thanks man. Also I stopped asking for donations awhile back because people barely ever did, but thank you so much. You just covered the cost of hosting this month for me.

Thanks man. Also I stopped asking for donations awhile back because people barely ever did, but thank you so much. You just covered the cost of hosting this month for me.
just doing what I can to keep quality servers around :)

What weapons are you using?

I would, but I don't have the connections on here that I used to back in my heyday. My admin team is very small and the majority of them have full time jobs now, including myself. Also doesn't help that my job is mandatory overtime so i'm almost never around to host.
I'm pretty sure I held a staff position back in the day with Thorfin, though I don't remember very well since it was a while ago. I was really active either way. Anyways I'm European so I should be able to hop on occasionally and get the server up if you need my help.

Shoutout to Met, still the best Mop.
<3
I’ll be mopping thorfin’s floors with SAMs until the day I die

Sorry for all the downtime, I have been extremely sick for the last couple of days. I got the server back up (must have crashed), but it is passworded. It will be opened at my administrations discretion as I probably wont be around until tomorrow night or Saturday.