Author Topic: master chief (john 117) is a danger to the blockland community and the world  (Read 7488 times)

You're loving dense. Nix rarely even posts and no-one else even mentions his name, the only time I ever see nix is in drama and on my steam friends list and that's it. Torin is harmless and at most slightly annoying, grimlock is harmless and at most mildly infuriating. Don't mention other people who don't even forget with you and you'd have a better time here.
also verification, just because you told me to do something on a forums about a lego game doesn't mean I have to do it

this was supposed to be a drama on master chief and now theres drama on not an alt. HUH

this was supposed to be a drama on master chief and now theres drama on not an alt. HUH
basically every drama starts out against some dude and then someone starts stuff and it goes to the other dude

i don't know Unova, the thing is..
torin basically instigated an argument with me for no apparent reason so your statement is false, and grimlock is more than annoying

how about you stop trying to dominate over people and maybe you'd have a better life I don't know tho :||||||||||||||||||||||||
let me reveal a secret: everyone has a life. torin instigated nothing, this isn't elementary school where you have to try and return hits by using them as a person to just throw insults at. grimlock is less than annoying if you've seen anything like what i've seen; what has he done actually malicious to you? has he attempted to frame you for something? is he naming his blockland servers "Not An Alt Is Gay" or something? I don't try to "dominate over people" - that's against my ethic for steam friends and other things you don't see on the forums.

also verification, just because you told me to do something on a forums about a lego game doesn't mean I have to do it
I never said you have to. I just said you'd have a better time if you followed my advice.

Oh wow man master chief loves nukes!! Dang hes gonna really bomb our community, right guys who still fighting over not an alt on a drama bout someone else? did you know there was a separate drama on em, right? fight there jesus chirst

How are you reading that into it? He literally said you'd have a better time

Like "don't touch a stove and you won't get burned" doesn't mean you can't actually touch a stove right?

lmao thread title has me dying